Chapter 3/10~ Izaya

Shizuo had left (Y/N) to get a drink.

It had been high warm lately, unusual for the time of year it was.

(Y/N) watched him go, her finger on her lips lightly, marking the place she'd been kissed briefly.

A smile slow grew before she felt a cold hand wrap it's fingers round her wrist, pulling her off the bench and into the deep flower bed.

"OH!"

She looked up to see a evil smile.

One that belonged to Izaya Orihara.

"What do you want." She sighed, flicking his cheek in annoyance.

He didn't move an inch, raising his eyebrow at her action.

"Don't look at me like that, who practically kidnaps someone into a flower bed? There's nothing like it." She spat at him.

Izaya plucked one of the small flowers, rubbing it between his fingers til it crumbled to nothing.

"Well, isn't it right that If you truly want to escape the everyday, You must constantly evolve? Flower bed kidnapping will be popular soon. You just wait." He teased, yanking her by the wrist again, pulling her off into the unknown.

"You do know I'll look like I bailed on him." (Y/N) huffed, now frankly sitting in a sushi shop.

"Where are we anyway."

"здравствуйте Šimʻôn." Izaya said to the dark skinned man approaching the table.

"Добрый день." He replied, smiling widely.

".... What language is that?" (Y/N) asked him curiously, picking at the edge of her small menu.

Izaya smiled across the table. "Russian."

"Since when can you speak that?"

"It's been a while."

"What are we having today." He asked with a thick Russian accent.

"Fatty tuna." Izaya said automatically.

She skimmed the menu as Simon nodded.

"Um... just the Sushi Lunch Plate, with water. Thanks."

Simon nodded for that as well, walking away.

"Why are you taking me out to lunch." (Y/N) suddenly demanded, her eyes narrowing.

"Stop looking at me as though I've committed a crime. This is a harmless business lunch. No more."

"Yeah right." She looked up as Simon set the drink onto the table.

(Y/N) fiercely ripped the end of her straw, imagining it was Izaya's neck before poking it into her drink.

"You seem on edge. Shizuo won't think to look here. I'm sure of it." He said soothingly to (Y/N), reaching out to touch her hand on the table.

(Y/N) gave him a look of purest puzzlement, watching him withdraw it instantly.

"You must be observing the wrong people." She said to him firmly, her eyes locked on his.

Izaya shrugged.

"I don't comfort people, so naturally, I'd be rusty at it."

"Yeah, quit the excuses. Why did you bring me here?"

"To annoy Shizuo-chan of course."

"That's not the only reason is it?"

"Well, what else could there be?"

"So.... Mr. Asexual. I think you were lonely. Could it be perhaps.... that you've started to feel attraction to girls?" She asked him teasingly, starting to chuckle.

Izaya ignored her laughs, leaning forwards across the table, his eyes fixated on hers.

His hands were clasped under his chin and his looked had changed to one of slight admiration.

"And how would you react if you were right?"