Chapter 4/10~Izaya/Shizuo

(Y/N)'s mouth hung open at his response.

Slowly, she started to regain her wit.

"Well. That's absurd. I'd act indifferent of course." She said, her eyes looking down at the food that he had brought that moment.

"Really? And why would you do th-"

"Just eat your tuna." (Y/N) said, her face set in a annoyed look as she stuffed a piece of his sushi in his mouth.

Izaya stared at her, looking for once, dumbfounded before swallowing his sushi.

"Well played."

"Huh?"

"Never mind."

"You said something."

"And?"

"Tell me."

"No."

~~~~

Now, at this same time, Shizuo came back to the bench (Y/N) had so unwillingly vacated.

He gritted his teeth, clenched his fist and looked down the road.

"Where are you (Y/N)."

~~~~

Izaya paid the bill at the desk, and quickly walked out of the shop, (Y/N) following him.

"Well, If that's all, I'm just be lev-"

Izaya calmly grabbed her wrist, pulling her to the alley nearby.

"Izaya, what kind of sick twisted thing are you doing?" she asked, her teeth gritted.

Izaya had pushed her up against the wall, pressing his lips against her back of her ear, slowly kissing down.

"Shh, this is my plan... just go along with it." Came his silky evil tone.

"Like HELL!" (Y/N) shouted suddenly.

In the split second before she was going to slap him, a vending machine came flying through the air, the edge of it smacking against Izaya's head, flinging him backwards.

In one moment, she had mixed feelings.

One to run away

Two to go talk to Shizuo

And the Three, see if he's alright.

Three won over.

(Y/N) ran over to Izaya, pulling him up to a sitting position.

"Can you move?" She asked, yanking out her handkerchief and dabbing the small spot of blood dripping down.

for some strange reason, concern was washing over her.

This sort of thing wasn't new to her.

(Y/N) had helped loads of people who had annoyed Shizuo in the past.

Izaya smirked, waving away her hand.

"Tch, I'm fine." He said, standing to face Shizuo.

Shizuo's eyes darted to (Y/N) sitting on the ground, her face calm.

"IZ-A-YA!" He growled loudly, pulling up the near air conditioner from the side wall and hurling it at him.

"YOU LITTLE SH-"

A small punch to the arm made him stop in his tracks, staring down at the female next to him.

"Ah ah ah! Language! I know you're angry but that's no excuse." She said to him, shaking her finger.

Shizuo frowned, looking back to see that Izaya had gone, no trace to be seen except a smashed cell phone on the ground.

Shizuo ignored her scolding him and traced her neck with his hand, his eyes twitching.

"Are.... you alright?"

"I'm fine." she smiled sweetly, giving him a small kiss on the lips.

However, Shizuo made it longer, happy that she was safe and in his arms instead of Izaya's.

"Come on, we'd best be going."

"Why did you leave me?"

"It's complicated."