BEAUTIFUL IN MY EYES

"Wow honey you're so beautiful!" Becky said to her fiance Freen who is fitting her gown for their wedding.

She posed for a photo as Becky captured.

"How about you , where's your dress?"

"Hmm it's a surprise. It will be revealed on wedding day"

"Aww but I'm excited to see you , you're unfair I've let you see me in my dress "

"Haha be patient and wait . It's worth it"
Becky said

"Okay okay I'll wait like I always do"

~~~~~~
FREEN'S POV

I am Freen. I am an artist . I love painting and all about art since I'm a kid. I am happily engaged with my first love , my high school bestfriend Rebecca Patricia Armstrong. She's my honey , my bb , my darling and everything.

I didn't imagine time will come to this day that I'll be her wife and we'll seal our love in front of important people in our lives .

I'm waiting in the aisle and I'm so nervous for some reason .

"Where is she?" Heng asked , my best man and our cupid who used to tease us that's why we developed feelings for each other .

"I don't know maybe it's traffic" I answered

"I'm already hungry" Nam complained

Irin ran towards me and with teary eyes.
"Freen ,Becky .... ... .. ."

I can't hear anything as if I'm hallucinating . I passed out and woke up in a hospital.

~~~~~
In the hospital room

I opened my eyes and realized it's my wedding day so I've stood up then about to leave the room when Nam stopped me from going.

"Freeeeen .. stay here please"

"Nooo I have to go in the church , Becky is waiting for me there"

Nam tried to chase her but she can't as Freen is so persistent .But she comes with her in the car.

I opened the door but I see nobody there except the old lady who is cleaning the church.

"Excuse me have you seen my wife?"

"No I'm sorry"

I kneeled and just stared on the floor while I am silently crying , can't hardly breathe . Nam comforted me and rub my shoulder.

"Freen, let's go" Nam told me but I'm not listening and just seems to be lost. It's still not sinking in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
7 YEARS AGO

B : Pres!
F : Yes VP?
B : I'd like to discuss something about the program for valentine's next week.
F : Okay let's go to the council student room