PROM KING AND QUEEN

FREEN'S POV

We're the King and Queen of Hearts
hold me when the music starts
All my dreams come true when I dance with you
Promise me you're mine tonight

The song plays while we're at our prom.
It's almost end of the party , my friends and Becky are in one table .

The host said it's time to announce the prom king and queen .

The candidates were called .

"For King , please come up on stage . MARIO MAURER , DRAKE SATTABUT and BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT "
These three are the campus heart rob

"And for Queens , let's call on
URASSAYA SPERBUND, Pimchanok Luevisadpaibul and
REBECCA PATRICIA ARMSTRONG"

Becky is in shock as she was called. I smiled at her to cheer her up , she's a shy type but no choice but to get on stage.

The host is about to ask questions to the candidates.

"Okay , okay are you all ready to know who's gonna be crowned?"

Crowd are shouting and cheering their bets.

"But before that , let's get to know our candidates. Let's start with a quick yes or no question "

The host went to the boys side first.

"Alright , Bright!! Whoah seems like you have a lot of admirers over there. So the question is are you single?"

"Yes"

"You heard that girls? Now , I have a follow up question who among these 3 pretty girls would you like to date if given a chance and why?"

" Ahmm URASSAYA , she's really beautiful and smart. I think every guy would agree"

"Ooh nice answer, do you agree Drake?"

"Yes I agree however I'd pick Becky "

"Who's Becky?" The host got confused

"Ah Rebecca , she's really beautiful and cute , she's smart and really kind . Also she's humble and talented . I would date or actually marry her if I have a chance"

"Wow that's so brave and it sounds like you've known her for so long huh" host teased

"How about you Mario?"

"I'll choose Baifern , because someone's already guarding Rebecca . That person is around haha so be careful"

"Are you talking about Drake?" Host asked

"Hahaha hmm secret" Mario laughed , he is so naughty and I believe he knows about us as our classmates are gossiping about us . However only our closest friend know about it . We want to keep it lowkey .

"That's interesting , now let's go with our beautiful ladies. Baifern! What would you say about Mario choosing you?"

"Tss seems like he got no choice left but me. But even if he is the only guy left in this world I won't date him. I'd rather be lesbian"

"Aww ouch that hurts , what do you say Mario?"

"We will see , I'll take you home later hahaha"  Mario being the playboy just being not serious all the time. Yet audience are enjoying this portion

"Uuuhh . That's so gentleman of you. Okay okay let's go with Urassaya, our model. What do you think of Bright?"

"He is talented , I've worked with him during music rehearsals for school competition and he teach me guitar . He is a good friend of mine"

"Oyyyy friend zoned!what do you do now Bright? I thought you're bright haha gonna move before anyone steal her " Host being funny with his reaction

"It's okay if we're friends , it all start from there " Bright simply said and everyone from the audience screamed .