MISSING

FREEN'S POV

I am in the police station with Nam ,Irin , Non and Heng. They are asking a bunch of questions and I'm answering very few words . I wasn't in my normal state until the police clarified that it was only  dad's body retrieved but no signs of Becky. They also tried to recover CCTV camera on the airport but it magically all was erased and they thought it was planned . One police officer has also joked that I didn't like " Maybe she is faking her death so she won't be married or ran away with her true lover which is a man , you know someone who can really give her pleasure hahaha" I am about to punch him when I heard that but Heng was able to stop me but then Nam and Irin have shouted to the police officer . The head chief also found the comment insulting and asked the other officer to leave us .

After calming myself the investigator has asked me to go in a private room to ask about us and if I know someone who has intention to bomb their car or if I know about her dad's business , what's Becky's last message to me and all that  .Im trying to cooperate as much as I can as I'm hoping that she's still alive.

"Thank you so much I will keep in touch with you once we find more details and get updated " the investigator said.

~~~
It's been almost 3 months  have passed but I'm still trying to hold on to my promise that I will wait for her . I kept contacting the police and investigators about the case. I know she will come back one day .

I am looking at Becky's photo on my phone and re-reading our messages as I am also wondering who that girl she was talking about for a few hours before she went to the airport . She said that she bumped into the girl at our engagement party but she didn't reply. I told her she doesn't need to pick up her dad and I will just ask Heng or my uncle to do it but she refuses and wants to pick up her dad herself .

FLASHBACK
* at the engagement party*

"Hey baby who's that?" I asked Becky

"She told me she's a friend" She answered and we're both puzzled as we don't know her both then we opened her gift and it's her portrait , a charcoal sketch of Becky . I felt something strange but I didn't want to ruin the celebration so I just said "That looks exactly like you , pretty"

I've asked people in party and no one knows that girl , not even Billy and Seng that was their seatmate that time . They said the girl said she's the event coordinator which is a lie cause I didn't get one as I did it myself with the help of my friends.

I'm here in Becky's house as I feel I'm with her   if I'm here and I think I'm loosing my mind as I sometimes see her in the kitchen , living room , bed room , garden and etc.  But at night I will always cry begging for her to come back and praying she will knock on the door.

Until one morning someone have rang the doorbell and I hurriedly go outside to see who was it. Wishing it's her and so I can hug her tight .

But then I saw a familiar face yet so strange .
It's her brother , half brother . I don't know why he is here for the first time and why now?

I asked him to come in and offered drinks and food. But he declined and said he wants to talk about something .

I'm shocked of what I've found out.

~~~~~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON POV

" You are mine now"  I said as I am caressing her while she's sleeping peacefully with wounds in her face and scratches  in her arms, little burns in her skin . She got a medical apparatus in her body . I'm a doctor so I know how to treat her , she's safe with me. I will never let anyone hurt you or even touch you.

I went out and locked the door with double locks to buy grocery . I have to go out as I've run out of stocks . I rushed back home as I wanna see her every minute , not going to let her loose out of my sight again. I'm overthinking if she wakes up and then escapes to go back to her. I won't let that happen.