INTERNSHIP

BECKY'S POV

Time really flies so fast. We're already graduating students . Me and Freen has been through ups and downs yet we're still together.

Fast forward to college life , that's where our love was tested. Freen wanted fine arts in Bangkok university while I want to study law in London. It's always been my dream , at first I was hesitant to tell her because I know she's clingy and would probably cry or stop me but as much as I love her I also want to fulfill my dream . We fought numerous times but I was able to assure her that we will still stay in touch. That I will always update her and won't look for anyone there , that she's the only one I will always love. She's a jealous type and very possessive girlfriend. She cried when she sent me to the airport as if I'm dying already , she's cute . I tried to stop my tears so she won't be lonely . In the plane that's where my tears fell. We've been together for years and this is the only time we will be away for so long.

We always do video chat and I'd always call her after school. I sent her food I'm eating during breakfast, lunch and dinner . I am also introducing my friends and mates to her. But there's this one student that she's always jealous of, his name is Asa .

I always send her group photos and she said she notice that Asa is always staring on me or near me

I always send her group photos and she said she notice that Asa is always staring on me or near me. I told her he is just a typical nice guy and nothing to worry about and besides he is so focus on his study and not minding even girls crushing on him. She argued and told me it's because I'm the one he likes which I would just laugh about then she would get annoyed . She's so cute when she's jealous .

The next year of my college life is getting intense , the first year was pretty busy but this time it's really exhausting . Some even shift to different course but I'm not giving up. Then one day in the track field I bumped into a very familiar face .  He smiled at me looking so surprised and with a very bright aura.

"Wowww Becky I didn't know I'd see you here, world is really small" he greeted me then hugged me.

"Me too , Drake. You study here too?"

"Yes , I will continue my study here. Dad had to move here for business but mom is still in Thailand so might still visit there during vacation" .

'' I see , it's nice seeing you here"

"It's a pleasure I'm so happy I finally have someone I know so well. Let's take lunch together, please don't decline. I'm all alone and I need a company. It's my treat so I don't take a no ."

I had no choice but to say yes as it's refreshing to see an old friend. He knows about me and Freen already as Irin told him that accidentally he was shocked but he respected it. We even became friends but of course we limit our interaction as the tiger will be mad.

As we're walking together going to the cafeteria I see a lot of students checking him out

"You're the apple of the eye now" I said

"What no"

"See they're are looking at you haha"

"No, it's both us. They're wondering how I get so lucky to walk with a pretty girl like you" he said then winked

~~~
FREEN'S POV

I'm finishing my painting while drinking a coffee. I can't focus as I'm waiting for Becky's text.Lately she's been so busy and I understand that. The course she took isnt easy but sometimes I can't help but get a little annoyed as she sometimes chatting late. She will also fell asleep whenever we talk. I just wanna hug her and kiss her. I miss her so much. It's been two years and it's killing me. However I'd still wait for her and forever will. She wasn't able to visit Thailand last vacation because she had to fix and make up some class that she was trying to catch up for joining the class late of the school year but she promised she will visit this vacation. I'm so excited and I have a surprise for her.

~~~~

PRESENT TIME

"Irin called , we have to go there. Police are already there " Nam said

I can't move from where I am.
"I'm not leaving here , what if she arrives and I'm not here?"

"Freeeen wake up please , come on let's just take a taxi . I'm not sure you can drive on that state"

****FLASH NEWS REPORT****
February 14th , 2023
This is Anna 
I'm here at Surat Thani airport
which a horrendous  accident  happened . British business man car exploded that he was riding in blew up as suspected bomb , his daughter was with him. Police are already investigating what's the cause of the event.

~~~~~~

During the accident ***

Becky : Daaaaaadddd!!

Dad : Beckkkkky , save yourself .

Becky : No I can't leave you dadddd..

~~~~~~

AUTHOR'S POV

This is just so short but I will update a new one later . I'm sorry if I always post late , there's a lot of happenings lately. My grandpa is in the hospital now for 3 days already. He almost got stroke and was found some complications in his heart and lungs because he got vices. So my advice is don't smoke and drink . Maybe drink occasionally but not always. It's bad for your health.

This story got an interesting twist , please keep reading.