our first meet

~Seungmin pov

After classes i was waiting for my best friend Changbin, so we could go home together as usual. Suddenly, I realized that i was staying in the hallway of the school all alone.............but then i heard someone.

Soobin. The school's most popular bully.

I knew that this was not going to end well. I was running for my dear life.

Then i saw a boy who was coming out from one of the classrooms. Immediately, i started screaming for help. I knew that Soobin was right behind me and was going to catch me any second.

"HELP ME!!! HELP!!!"

I ran and hid behind the guy.

"P-please, help me"

I said while trembling and sobbing really hard, because i was scared that like last time i was going to faint from the pain that Soobin gave me. Thankfully, Changbin was there with his boyfriend Felix, so they helped me when that was going to happen.

If I go home with bruises again i need to lie to my mom....and i hate that.

Then i heard a scream. I opened my eyes to see Soobin on the ground defeated. Even though i didn't see the face of the guy who saved me, because it was really dark, i went to him.

"T-thank you so much! But....i dont know how i can repay you back?"

I said while my words were getting smaller with every second.

"Be my boyfriend"

"W-what"

ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎ꨄ︎

𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍, 𝚋𝚌 𝚒 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 ☃︎

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚒'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

(𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚜♡)