#|9

HELLO, IT'S TIME FOR THE NEW SKZ COMEBACK!!! (Im waitingggg)

i'm extremely sorry for not updating for that long, i just forgot about the story. I think that im going to be disclosing this story and leave it to your imaginations... im really sorry

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ Enjoy the chapter :3 ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧

<In the morning>

Seungmin pov:

While i was sleeping i noticed something heavy, holding me tight. I slowly opened my eyes to see that Minho had scooped me and was holding me. I rolled to the other side to face him. It was a beautiful Saturday morning, 7:46 am.

"Minho"

I whispered

"Minhoooo~"

He then stirred a little in his sleep and then kissed me on the cheek still with his eyes closed.
I blushed a little, still not used to that, and said.

"Get up~"

"Mmm, no"

He said and buried his head in my chest. (damn, that was cute)

"Okay, then I'm leaving you here!"

I said and tried to get away from his grip, but oh welp, didn't know he was that strong.

"Minhooo"

"Five minutesss"

Lets say that then (evil laugh😈)
"Okay, but then I'm not gonna cuddle you for the rest of the day, hmph!"

I heard him whine. A small smile crept into my face. Then he got up and went to the bathroom.

"Ahh, I really am lucky huh"

I said to myself as I too got up and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

"AH!"

"SEUNGMIN, YOU SCARED THE SHiT OUT OF ME!"

Both Changbin and Felix screamed. I was just- i don't even know how to explain it- just...stunned?

"W-wha"

Then Minho came behind me, still feeling sleepy.

"What the fuck are you screaming about?"

He mumbled while hugging me from behind

Felix: "Minho, where were you yesterday?! Why didn't you tell us?!?"

Minho: "Maybe..hmmm... *making a fake thinking face* I FUCKING TRIED TO CALL BOTH OF YOU, BUT YOU WERE PROBABLY FUCKING AT THE MOMENT?"

Seungmin flinched from the sudden loud noise

Seung: "Minho stop please"

Changbin: "THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO SEUNGMIN YESTERDAY HUH?!? WE HEARD BOTH OF YOU"

Minho: "DON'T-"

Seung: "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

It was just getting too much.

Seung: "SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LETS GO AND JUST TALK IN PEACE OKAY?!"

Everyone was stunned from my outburst but I couldn't help it 🤷‍♀️

After a good talk with both Changbin and Minho glaring at each other from time to time, it was all settled and all of the members lived a good and happy life.

The End •

Im really sorry for not updating for that long and that this chapter was very short.
I'm currently working on a new book which will be a One Shot with SKZ (littles, normal, etc), so please let me have some of ur ideas for stories

You can write them under this sentence as a comment <<< (no smut probably)