#|2

Seungmin pov:

I was waiting for Changbin, but then i heard that familiar voice....
It was Soobin.

"Aw, look who we have here~"

I flinched when he said that.

"N-no"

"Seungmin, you know that you can't run away from me."

"No...no...no"

i made a step back.

"What, is someone being nervous?~"

"C-changbin......hyung"

"Hyung...HYUNG!"

I started running as fast as i could, but i could feel how he was a few meters behind me.

"HELP!!! HELP ME!!!"

"PLEASE, SOMEONE HELP ME!!"

Just then, I saw someone...a boy? He was coming from one of the classrooms. Then I got hope that he could somehow save me...even though it may not happen, i still had that little hope for him. (I know that im talking nonsense, im sorry ;>)

"PLEASE HELP ME!"

I didn't even care who that guy was, i just wanted to get home alive.

I quickly ran behind him as i crouched still saying "please help me" in low voice.

Then

I saw.....he punched him

That guy punched Soobin

Then Soobin fell on the floor defeated. I was still in shock. I-I just couldn't realize what was just happening..
..someone.....punched Soobin that hard that he (Soobin) fell on the floor unconscious...

What was going on right now

I didn't realize that the guy was crouched in front of me. Then i just- hugged that boy...as i started crying a little bit.

"It's okay, you can cry it out"

He said as i felt the warmth in the hug and his words.
As he said that i started crying hard, i stopped only when i just didn't have tears that could come out anymore.

"T-thank you!"

I said in between the sobs.

"Are you better now?"

He said while he was giving me a little smile. I just realized how pretty he was, he even looked like a real angel.

I smiled at him and said:

"Y-yeah, I'm better no-"

"MINNIE!!!"

"MINHO!!!"

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

Hᴍᴍᴍ...ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ɴᴇxᴛ?