#|6

Seungmin pov:

I woke up and I got super worried, because I saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I started looking around. Then next to me I saw....the alpha that saved me - Minho hyung sleeping peacefully. I still don't remember what happened and why am i here, why is Minho hyung next to me, why am i wearing those clothes?.....Then i tried to sit up, but-

"Ouch!"

Minho pov:

As i was sleeping, i heard someone.

"Ouch!"

I immediately opened my eyes and then i saw Seungmin trying to stand up.

"Don't move!"

"Hyung, what are we doing here?! Why am i lying here?! Why-"

I stood up and went to Seungmin.

"It's okay, we are in the hospital right now..."

I remembered what happened yesterday and i froze for a second, looking out of the window that was in the room.I just couldn't believe that it was real.

"H-hyung.."

Then i saw a tear falling from Seungmin's eye. I tried so hard not to cry. I cried enough yesterday already...
I went to Seungmin and hugged him. We remained silent until.

"W-why is it always me hyung"

"It's okay, just let it all out. You will feel better."

Then he started crying. I was still hugging him. A tear fell from my eye even if i said that i won't cry....yes, i did, but just a few tears...

Some moments later, after he calmed down, we were still hugging. Then i got up, and i saw how Seungmin was tired already. Being a little mess tbh.

"You should sleep, Seungmo."

I gave him a warm smile while i moved my hand across his cheeks, getting rid of the tears that were staying there.

"You look tired. Get some sleep and heal yourself so we can go home earlier. "
(Sweet Minho is driving me crazy 🥲)

I kissed his forehead and sat down again as i was holding his hand. He looked at me and said.

"Thank you, hyung."

As he tried to smile

"Sweet dreams, Minnie."

I said, whispering while smiling like an idiot.

THE NEXT DAY

Minho pov:

I woke up just now and it was around 5:00? I don't even care, because the thing that i saw just now, broke my heart...

There were tears falling down from Seungmin's eyes, he was shaking, but he was still....asleep?...

I immediately stood up and started trying to wake him up.

"Seungmin!"
"Seungmin, wake up!"

There was no response until he finally woke up.

"Hyung!"

He was hugging me and started crying hard. I was still confused. Why did he cry while sleeping? Was it a nightmare...i mean something bad happened...

I started drawing circles on his back, trying to calm him down a little bit.

"Shh..it's okay.."

After some time, he calmed down a bit, but he was still sniffing, and a few tears were falling from his beautiful dark brown eyes.

"Seungminnie..."

"Do you want to talk about it..?"

He let out a small "no" as he buried his head on my chest.

"Okay...when you want to always tell me. I'm here."

I realized how his grip tightened. I was feeling bad for him, but he was so cute, though (wtf Minho 😭)

We stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Seungmo-"

And then i saw that my (pretty soon~) lovely puppy was now asleep with his lips slightly separated.

I couldn't resist it (no more charmer I'm the charmer~), and then i just pecked his lips, and i hope that he did not realize that. It was going to be too early for us to be together if he even like me at the first place...I'm afraid that he will reject me or even hate me after that...

Then i placed him back on the hospital bed and tucked him carefully.

"Sleep well, puppy."

Then i smiled and left the room feeling a little bit hot...

Seungmin pov:

(During Seungmin's nightmare)

Everything went blank and suddenly I saw Minho hyung in front of me.

He was smiling at me and was saying something, but i couldn't hear him.

In a split second I saw Soobin behind hyung, holding the knife which he stabbed me with. He got close to Minho and i saw how the knife went through his heart. He fell on the ground with his heart falling out of him.

I couldn't even move and help him. I was just standing there, trembling, then my legs went numb. As I was falling-

Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

Then i quickly stood up just to see hyung staring at me with wide eyes in front of me.

I was so scared that i could lose him forever.

I hugged him and started crying...i was so scared.

After we stayed like that for a few minutes i felt tired and closed my eyes.

I felt that hyung lifted me a bit and placed me down, so i could rest down on the hospital bed.

After a few seconds i felt something touching my lips?

Wait....this can't be....did Minho just....kiss me....

I felt how my cheeks started to burn and when he left i opened my eyes to look around.

I was in shock.

I don't know if he knew that i was awake. That caught me so off guard and after that i just couldn't fall asleep.

How tf did my crush just kiss me.

***********

Hehehe did not expect that, right?
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Sorry for not updating guyssss ;>