#|4

Author: sooo....yeah...give me some ideas, maybe? I just don't know what to write, i mean, i have some ideas, but yeah..
Now enjoy! <3

Felix pov:

"We should hang out mor-"

And just as Seungmin was going to say something..

We saw a knife going through his stomach..

"SEUNGMIN!"

Soobin just-....no..no no no..

I fell on my knees

"How....why....Why!....WHY?!?!?"

I screamed while Changbin was next to Seungmin, and Minho was after Soobin

Then the anger took control...

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!"

As i was shouting and cursing i immediately stood up and ran to Soobin.
I punched him in the face, but that was not enough... I wanted him death.

"FELIX STOP"

Minho was screaming and trying to get me off of Soobin, as Soobin just laughed at my face not even moving his finger.
I was so angry at that moment, but-

"GUYS, SEUNGMIN-"

Then i looked at Seungmin, who was in Changbin's arms unconscious.
Then i started feeling dizzy...and fell

"Felix!"

Minho pov:

"FELIX!"

"MINHO GET SEUNGMIN TO THE HOSPITAL, I'LL GET FELIX!"

"OKAY, CALL ME"

As Changbin said that we both ran to Seungmin and Felix. I caried Seungmin in bridal style. I tried to stop the bleeding until we go to the hospital and to wake up Seungmin.

"Hey, hey Seungmin, look at me!"

I said as i was running to the hospital that was next to the school. And after a few seconds..

"H-hyun-" *cough*

"It's okay, now we are going to the hospital. Just don't fall asleep again, please"

"Agh-"

"We are almost there, stay still Minnie"

"I-It h- agh! Hurts!"

Then i looked at Seungmin, who had his arm on his stomach. Then i saw a tear falling from his eye.

"I'm scared hyung"

He said.

"It's going to be okay, I'm next to you"

I said that as i gave him a warm smile to make him at least calm down a little.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒉, 𝑺𝒆𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 dead 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚.

𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 😏