#|8

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAY ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧

Author: uhum...yeah, finally the smut that you were waiting for is here. Idk how to write smut. It is my first time making one, so don't judge...i cringed too much while doing the whole chapter.

(Sorry for not updating for a long time. I had my final exams at school and after that the loose of motivation got me🥲)

Warnings ⚠️: s*x, m0ans, members [💀👀], sw3aring (actually they all swear every 5 seconds in every chapter so)

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ Enjoy ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧

Minho pov:

We arrived, i got Seungmin in my arms. I started running as fast as i could. When i opened the door i was screaming for my roommate, but nope..no one is here.

"FELIX!"

Yeah, no one was here.
Then Seungmin released his scent but more sharply, and... i couldn't take it anymore.

"H-Hyung, please....help me"

"Are you sure Min..."

Seungmin looked away while panting and his cheeks started heating up. He waited for a few seconds and then-

"I-I...yes"

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ SMUT ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧
(Let's have some fun 🥲👍)
If you don't like these stuff skip until you see "END OF SMUT" or smth like that 👍

Minho pov:

"You know what's going to happen next Min, right"

I said, while being serious, barely stopping myself from f(😔✊️)cking him, but of course i dont want to hurt him.

"Y-yes hyung, j-just hurry"

As soon as i heard these words coming out from him i started kissing him impatiently, feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Ahh~"

Seungmin moaned and i slid my tongue inside, exploring his mouth.

(Im so sorry, but there are going to be skips in here bc idk what to write like-...)

3rd pov:

There were moans, sweat falling from the two bodies, kisses, clothes all over the room and finally i can say LOVE in all of these motions.

They finally showed their love for each other but in a different way if you ask me about it.

3rd pov:

Seungmin was on his back, legs wide open, panting and being a moaning mess, while Minho tried to distract him from the pain by kissing his chest and lips, telling him how pretty he is and in general comforting him.

Minho then realized that Seungmin was not feeling that comfortable anymore and his breathing was too fast so he stopped and pulled out his member. Seungmin regained his breath, but then realized something
(😔👍)

"Ahh, hyuuung~"

Seungmin whined at the sudden lost of the warmth in his hole.

"Pleaseee~"

Minho looked at Seungmin and asked him.

"Are you sure that you want to continue this Min"

"Aahhhh~ yes"

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ After 30 minutes ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ END OF SMUT ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧

(for now hehe)

Felix pov:

"Bin we should check on Min and hyung"

"Yeah sure"

We were on a date at a fancy restaurant.

Currently calling: "Cat hyung 🐱"

"Hm, he is not answering me?"

"Is he with Seungmin?"

Changbin asked.

"Yeah, Seungmin said that they were going to discharge him today at the morning and he was going to stay with hyung, because we are out now"

"Oh shit!"

Changbin said as i was confused.

"What happened Bin?"

"HE IS IN HIS HEAT LIX"

"OH SHIT! LET'S GO"

We drove to Seungmin and Changbin's place first but there was no one...then...we arrived at mine and Minho's place...and oh shit...it was not a good idea.

We are now running up the stairs

"Lix, give me the keys!"

I gave the keys to Changbin and he opened the door. But...we did not expect to hear that...

We were in a rush but then our ears catched something really loud, it was like someone screamed.

We ran to where the scream was coming from and as Changbin was going to open the door i held his hand and whisper-yelled.

"Don't! Hyung is helping Min..."

Then i pointed to the door as there was another loud scream but now it was more like a moan. We backed up and walked to the living room.

"Hyuuung, dont be mad! Just let them have fun~"

Changbin looked at me for a second and said.

"Now okay, but tomorrow I'll have a talk with Minho"

"Okaayyy you can talk, but please don't go too hard, okay? After all now i need to thank them, they gave us some time alone aaand~ they added a little spiciness in the mood~"

I giggled a little.

"Agh, I'm going to end him but first you i guess"

Bin leaned in and stopped the gap between us, after that he added his tongue and you can guess what happened next 😉

All in all the night was full of a lot of kisses, sweat and lots of love for the four friends.

✧ ₊ ‧ ˚ END OF CHAPTER #|8 ˚ ‧ ₊ ✧

Soo...uhumm....yeah...I'm really going to try and update yall.
Tysm for liking the book 🫶🏻💞