✿44

I know it might be crazy~

4th August, 2022.

It was too hot that day so, the air-conditioner was on, cooling the entire room. The couple was lying on the floor, spreading their limbs. Minjeong sat up suddenly and suggested, "Lee Haechan, let's order some icecream."

"Icecream? Yeah sure." The tanned male also sat up and took out his phone to order. "What flavour do you want?"

"Chocolate!", she exclaimed like a kid.

"Okay. I will have mango."

While the guy was busy ordering online, she walked to the open window and closed her eyes to feel the relaxing cold breeze. It's been four days since she had been living in his house. And in such a short period of time, they did a lot of things together such as watching movies, reading books, taking pictures and funny videos, baking cake, cooking and even bathing together. She was experiencing so many new things here- no restrictions, no one to scold or control her. She was enjoying being herself when she was with the person she loved the most- Lee Haechan.

He came from the back and pulling her into his embrace, staring at the outside view from the first floor. The leaves of the green trees were dancing because of the wind in sync with the melody of the chirping birds. "I love you", he blurted out and kissed her cheek.

"Suddenly?", she asked with a chuckle.

"Just because. I want to shower you with all my love. These days I feel so happy. I am always near you now and can see you whenever I want. Before this, it felt like we were in a long-distance relationship although we literally live in the same city. Having you so close, makes me selfish. I want to keep you with me forever. I am scared to let you go."

The short-haired girl turned around and her waist leaned on the edge of the window, cupping his cheek. "Aww Haechan~ I left everything behind because of you. Although I don't know what to do now, we will figure it out soon... hopefully."

Ding Dong!!! The sound of bell echoed through the big house, indicating someone had come. "I guess the icecream is here", Haechan said and went downstairs while the female stayed in the room.

As soon as he opened the door, his happy face changed into a shocked one. "M-Mom?"

"Ugh! Take these." The woman who was wearing a green dress, entered the house, passing her bags to her son.

The young man kicked the door behind as both of his hands were occupied with loaded bags. He saw his mother walking towards the sofa after turning on the ceiling fan. "Oh God! It's so hot today!", the lady named Danoh said.

"Uhh you are back?"

"Yeah. Any problem? Why are you making such a face?"

"No, actually you were supposed to come a few days later."