It didnt happen i wasnt there

Jimin stirred,mmmm , he was lovely and warm he opened his eyes stunned when he realised he wasn't in his apartment.
Quietly turning his head he saw the handsome face off his neighbour.
Shit what had he done, what had they done!?
He moved experimentally , No his back didn't ache, he lifted the cover, he had his boxers on but his neighbour...,shit he had a hot body!
Cursing himself for drinking he quietly slipped from the bed, the clock said four thirty, tip toeing he found his clothes and went from the room. Carrying his clothes he got his key then left Jungkooks , running. Across the Hall into his own apartment. Throwing his clothes in the laundry bin he climbed into his bed.
"It didn't happen I wasn't there," he told himself, then nodding happily he drifted back to sleep.
Jungkook woke up from dreams of Jimins body writhing underneath him moans coming from him.he smiled opening his eyes turning to where Jimin was....,or where he should have been.
The bed that side was empty,it looked like nobody had slept there. He looked at the clock it was six thirty. He looked to the chair he had put Jimins clothes on nothing was there. Had he lost the plot? He had brought Jimin home....., no way he would be up this early after being that drunk.
Getting up he strode out to look around his apartment. Going back in he put on sweats and walked across the hall to Jimin.
Knocking on the door he waited he knocked again, eventually a tousled hair sleepy Jimin opened it wearing a robe hanging off one shoulder.
"Do you know what time it is?" He asked crossly
"Why did you leave?"
"Huh? What are you on about?"
"Don't play with me, you were drunk and in my bed, why did you go?"
"Are you mental, do I look drunk? Goodbye!"
Jimin slammed the door, leaning against it and inwardly laughing at Jungkooks confused face.
"Think you can pretend? Do you know the little noises you make when you cuddle up to someone how you hung onto me if I tried moving!" Jungkook yelled through the door.
Jimin blushed, he knew he was a cuddler but right now he was not in any mood to admit sleeping with his enemy.
A door slammed so Jimin knew Jungkook had gone back in.
He looked again at the clock and remembered he'd told Hobi he would come in early as all his clients had agreed to change of venue and some liked early morning workouts.
He grabbed an apple eating it quickly then showered and rushed out. He decided to take his car which he didn't use often he was of the opinion walking would help keep his weight down, but he needed to get there.
Jungkook was drinking coffee looking out his window, looking down he saw the small figure rushing to a little run around car. He was going to work now? He couldn't have had any breakfast in the time between Jungkook seeing him and him leaving....., why didn't he take proper care of himself....and why was he bothered?
Jimin arrived and got straight on with his job, he found it better working with more space and he did groups as well as single classes.
About eleven he flagged a bit, he'd missed breakfast and was in dire need of a coffee.
Tae came and found him," Jimin your free for a while Wanna try the new coffee shop?"
"God,yes I'm dying...!"
They went over to find the place was bright and cheery and busy.
"Tae,Jimin take a seat I'll bring you something over,"
They looked up to see a smiling Jin.
They sat down and soon Jin came over with a tray filed with coffees and cake.
"Welcome to my coffee shop these are on the house"
"Wow these look amazing, I'm not sure I should eat cake though,"Jimin sighed
"Are you kidding me there's nothing of you I feel like I want to give you a good cooked meal!" Jin said.
Tae looked anxiously at his friend but for once Jimin giggled," you think so, we'll in that case I'm having this!" He grabbed a slice of strawberry gateaux.
"Good, so we have cappuccinos ,caramel macchiato and expressi, choose your poison."
Tae and Jimin grabbed the caramel macchiatos laughing as both sipped earning a coffee moustache.
"Oh god these are so good," Tae moaned.
"This is gonna be my new haunt ," Jimin said.
"Great,two happy customers, enjoy boys I have to mingle," Jin smiled walking away smiling and chatting with everyone.
"He's nice, he feels like how a mum should treat you." Jimin said.
"Aw that's sweet, hey look there's Jungkook and Namjoon," Tae said standing up and waving.
Both men walked to their table, Jimin facepalmed was fate being this unkind.
"Hi guys, er Jimin this is Namjoon, Jins partner ,"
After giving Jungkook a dirty look he gave an effervescent smile to Namjoon.
"Hi sorry I didn't see you last night?"
"No I was playing hooky getting some work done, now I have to make it up to Jin, he told me off..." the handsome man said looking like a downcast puppy.
"I'm sure he didn't mean it Jin is such a nice sweet person."
"Did I hear my name?"
Jin turned up carrying two more coffees which he put in front of Jungkook and Namjoon making them sit with the other two.
"Jimin was saying what a sweet person you are babe," Namjoon said looking up hopefully at his love.
"Aw of course I am to cute little cherubs like you two," he said smiling at Tae and Jimin.
"Hey what about me?" Jungkook whined
"Pfft, it's your fault he worked last night," Jin glared
"But I didn't ask him to, I invited both of you to the party!!"
"Well if you didn't make him like his job so much he wouldn't have been there...., don't you grin Joonie or you'll be sleeping in the garage!"
A sweet giggle was heard then Jimin clapped his hand across his mouth.
"I'm sorry Jin but I said to Tae you feel like a mothering type and here you are telling off naughty boys!"
"I do think I'm going to adore you, I'll be your mother anytime, more cake or coffee?"
Jimin bit his lip hesitating, you could actually see how much he wanted to say yes but of course he didn't .
"Id better not,"
"You should drink more to stop being dehydrated after last night."
Jimin was just about to say he wasn't drunk when Tae innocently stepped in.
"You were plastered Jimin you actually passed out in Jungkooks arms, it looked so romantic him carrying you like that."
Jimin groaned, a knee nudged his and then Jungkook spoke," does he forget what he's done when he's drunk?"
Tae laughed," no but he gets in denial, his favourite saying is ' it didn't happen I wasn't there', his way of not being embaressed about something he's done,"
"Tae!" Jimin hissed.
"Well he needs to know in case he has to carry you home again..."
"Not likely..., er he's a busy man,"
"Oh....,I thought you two might hook up, you seem to have a connection?"
"No!!" Both Jimin and Jungkook said.
"Joonie, I think they doth protest too much," Jin said
Namjoon nodded agreeing with anything his beloved said right then.
Jimin stood up quickly as did Jungkook to let him out, unfortunately in his rush Jimin tripped falling straight into the other and they both fell on the floor Jimin cushioned against the body of the other. Jungkook had automatically held him close, they were now sprawled on the floor. Jimin wriggled then felt something hard.
"Will you stop wriggling,"Jungkook groaned
"S-sorry,I must be heavy..."
Tae helped him up and Jungkook got up covering himself with his coat so it wasn't obvious to anyone else but He and Jimin.
Annoyed as he was he felt the need to correct Jimin.
"You aren't heavy, your actually very light, I just er thought it would be easier to get up ..., if you stopped moving."
"R-right..., we'll um we have work, bye,"
A red faced Jimin dragged Tae out while the others stared after them.
"You so want him," Jin laughed at Jungkook who shifted in his seat. No he didn't, he found him irritating and rude..., even if he had the perfect ass to bury yourself deep inside and lips you wanted to devour.
He shook his head then started another conversation all about Jins cafe which kept them occupied for the rest of his stay.