The course of true love

Jins place had media outside ready to take pictures, Jin had selected the people he wanted there for the opening and now all he cared about was for the plan to work.
"You ok babe, it's fine your place is a success..,"
"What oh I know that Joonie, I just want this to work out with Jimin and Jungkook,"
Namjoon chuckled," well here's one of them,"
Jin turned to see Jimin, Tae,Hobi and a handsome man he presumed was Jackson, they made their way in to come and stand by Jin.
"Hey Jin this is our friend Jackson, this is Jin and Namjoon"
"Nice to meet you Jackson."
"Same here, I'm sorry I haven't been before but I've been preparing for a tour."
"No worries come when you can..., Jimin you're looking very sexy I must say!@
Jimin giggled," Aw Jin don't make me embaressed it's just jeans and a shirt."
He didn't realise just how good he looked in it though. The jeans fitted to perfection showing off his assets, the white slightly loose shirt was open necked showing of chains and he had earrings in his ears.
Tae nudged Jin, who turned to the door as cameras flashed.
"Oh look Lisa and Jungkook have arrived"
Jimin stared at the handsome man dressed all in black with his arm around a girl who Jimin realised was famous.
"So nice of Jungkook to bring Lisa they're good friends," Jin trilled.
"I bet," Jimin muttered.
"Did you say something Jimin?"
"What er no Jin, phew it's warm in here eh?"
Tae had finally explained to Hobi what was going on so being partners in crime Hobi jostled against Jimin as though tripping sending him into Jackson who put an arm around him just as Jungkook and Lisa walked up.
Jungkook had caught sight of Jimin immediately, I mean who wouldn't he looked so damn good. He saw the way the man next to him held him looking down with a smile when Hobi tripped and he got a sour taste in his mouth.
"Jin lovely to see you this place looks amazing,"
"Lisa you're looking good let me hug you,"
Jin hugged Lisa whispering in her ear, she looked startled then amused.
She turned holding Jungkooks arm," so who are these people then Kook? " she said sweetly
"Oh er sorry Lisa, this is Hobi and Tae, they own the dance studio across the road this is Jimin he's er my er,"
"Friend," Jimin supplied when the other stuttered
"Yer he's a friend who also works there and I'm sorry but I don't know you?"
"Oh this is Jackson, he dances too," Jimin said pulling the other forward.
"Hmmm, Jimin is it, how did you meet Kook?"
"Er, actually we are neighbours,"
"Really what a small world, Kook is very dear to me he got me my big break," she patted his arm smiling at him he smiled back.
"You earned it,Lissy"
Jimin rolled his eyes ,Lissy really!
"So Jackson, how long have you been dancing?"
Jungkook asked sounding like he was interrogating him.
"Me,oh six years, I needed to prepare for some work so Jimin has been teaching me a few things,"
"I bet he has,"jungkook murmured
Jimin flashed an angry glare at him, then smiled sweetly at Jackson,
"Your a quick learner, I think we both are teaching each other," he said with a smirk on his face he knew Jungkook could see.
"Some lessons shouldn't be repeated," Jungkook said staring hard at Jimin.
"Like?"
"Like asking strange men home,"
"That was once,"
"So you say,"
"Your such a jerk,"
"Takes one to know one,"
"What are you ten, what did I ever see in you, you overgrown kid, I must need my head tested for falling in love with you!!" Jimin clapped his hand over his mouth when he realised what he'd said.
He stared around his friends were looking at him and Jungkook stood there looking stunned.
"Sorry Jin I gotta go," Jimin whispered running out of the coffee shop and across the road to his car narrowly missing getting run over.
"Er Kook?"
"Huh,s-sorry Lisa ?"
"This is where you go after him, you do live him don't you?"
"Of course I love him,shit I love him! Jimin!!"
He ran out in time to see Jimin racing like a maniac out of the parking lot.
Fuck ! The idiot was driving fast. He ran to his own car and shot off .
"Ah it worked," Jin said amused
"Thanks for giving me the heads up Jin" Lisa said.
Jackson looked totally confused a fact Lisa noticed," Jackson why don't we sit over there and talk a bit more?
"Well, what did I miss sorry I'm late Jin,"
The others regaled him with what had happened,
"Damn, I missed all the fun,"
"Poor Jimin," Jin said
"Why poor Jimin?"
"There's no way he's a top, Jungkook is gonna wreck him...," with that he left the others open mouthed as he mingled with his guests.
Was he trying to kill himself! Damn idiot slow down, he honked his horn.
Why,why did I open my big mouth, all because I was jealous of that girl, I'll never be able to face him again! He heard the horn and glanced in his rear view mirror panicking when he saw Jungkooks car. Pressing a bit more on the accelerator he zoomed forward screeching to a halt at their apartments. He ran in pressing the lift button but it seemed to take forever. He heard a car pull up and gulped when he saw it was Jungkook so he slammed through the stairs doors and ran as if his life depended on it upwards. He heard quick steps following and gasped getting to their floor he got his keys out and finally unlocked it gasping for breath he nearly made it when a body tackled him from behind and they both fell through the doorway.
"Are you damn stupid speeding like that you could have crashed!!
The angry face above him made him fidget to get him off.
"Who cares, get off me , go away!!"
"Oh no I'm not going anywhere,"
"I hate you,I hate...."
Lips crashed onto his hungrily," liar,"
Jimin gave into the kiss, giving back, then he pulled away.
"Just go Jungkook, I don't need your pity, forget what I said..."
"I don't want to, I liked what you said,"
"W-what?"
"Park Jimin, you annoy me, you amuse me,you tantalise me, I hate seeing you with others, I'm jealous , I love you too..."
"Y-you do?"
"Mmmm,"he leaned down to kiss him more passionately, tugging his shirt up to caress his bare skin.
"Kookie.."
"Hmmm?"
"The doors still open..."
Jungkook growled in frustration standing up tugging Jimin with him. He kicked the door shut then turned back to Jimin his hands undoing his shirt buttons.
"I want you..."
"I can see.." Jimin said looking down at the large bulge that was tenting the others trousers.
He picked Jimin up carrying him to his bedroom and threw him on the bed.
Pulling Jimins shoes and socks off he unzipped his trousers tugging to get them down.
"Jesus how did you get these on?" He asked finally pulling them off.
"I like them there a good fit,"
"You mean they show your ass off..."
Jimin giggled the sound captured as he was kissed again.
Jungkook stood up stripping off showing just how ready he was.
"Your so big Kookie..."
Jungkook took Jimins shirt off and attacked his body sucking and licking, making Jimin moan in pleasure. He took Jimins aroused length into his mouth, sucking and tasting him. He went from top to bottom then spreading Jimins legs licked around his tight puckered hole.
"Oh Kookie!"
Jungkook grinned then sucking his fingers slowly inserted them one by Kobe into the writhing male pumping them then going back to Jimins arousal teased him again with his mouth.
Jungkooks fingers suddenly searched and found that precious bundle of nerves inside, Jimin wailed in pleasure as he hit them over and over .
Jimin felt pleasure rise through him to the point he couldn't hold it in, he screamed out his orgasm, coming hard down Jungkooks throat, jungkook swallowed it all pulling his mouth off but still pumping his fingers inside Jimin who felt overcome with pleasure.
"Kookie..,I can't ..., it's too much,"
"Oh no baby you don't get off that easy,"
He removed his fingers much to Jimins short lived relief, he flipped Jimin over not giving him time before he thrust into his still quivering hole.
"Kooookieee!"
"Your going to take it like the good boy you are, I'm gonna wreck this ass of yours tonight, your mine Jimin all mine!@ he grunted as he thrust quickly and deeply.
Jimins eyes closed at the boiling pleasure that hadn't let up,skin slapping against skin and pleasurable moans were all that was heard. Jungkook suddenly hit Jimins sensitive spot again making him groan aloud.
"Oh fuck Kookie !!!!"
Jungkook griooed Jimins hips slamming into him harshly feeling himself tighten then he moaned aloud as he came inside the others tight hole Jimin yelled too spurting out clenching onto Jungkooks length.
Breathing hard Jungkook pulled out then rolled onto his side, Jimin got up on wobbly legs, fetching tissues to clean off the bed and himself, he was about to go shower when an arm grabbed him pulling him on top of the other.
"Where do you think your going?"
"Shower?"
"No stay here,"
His arms went around Jimins slim body holding him against him.
"You nearly gave me a heart attack driving like that,"
"Sorry ....I was just so overwhelmed by what I had just done,"
"I thought I was dreaming when you said that,"
"I didn't think you loved me too, why haven't I seen you?"
"I suppose I was in denial, I knew you affected me but I wasn't sure why, then when I saw that Jackson's arm around you I wanted to break it."
"Oh god, poor Jackson he was nervous about going there and I've run out!"
"Shame he'll have to find someone else,"
"Idiot! He wasn't with me like that just a guest who didn't want to go in on his own, anyway you brought your girlfriend along!"
"Who Lisa, nah she's just a friend but also famous so would help Jins cafe. They knew she was coming they asked for her."
"Really? How strange he didn't mention it..."
"But that was the point if the grand opening get a famous person there so it would be on the news."
"Is that why the cameras were there,Tae said Jin was worried nobody would go so he insisted we all go?"
"That's odd.Jins place is already successful it really was just to promote it further afield."
"Is it me or does it feel like we were set up?"
"How could they know when we didn't ?"
"Yer your right, hid in paranoid!"
"Nah your cute and irresistible ,"
"Kookie again?!? I'm not sure I'm gonna survive this!"
"Oh you will baby, over and over for a lifetime , how about shower sex?"
"If you insist !"
"Oh I do baby , I do"

The End