Devious friends

"Whatcha looking at Tae?"
"Shit Jin I didn't hear you come up..., it's Jimin singing..."
"I didn't know he could sing"
"He can but won't, he only does it when something is in his mind..., he's been like this all week, I don't think he realised he does it half the time, he got a standing ovation for this one from the class he was teaching, he sang the whole song through."
"Ooh let me see..."
The pair huddled over the phone recording until,
"What you two doing and whose that singing?"
"Shit!" Jin screamed out," don't creep up on people Suga!"
"Now you know how I felt!" Tae said
"Hush up or I won't give you a slice of cake!"
Tae made a motion of zipping his mouth.
"So when you two have finished with the comedy act you gonna tell me who that was?"
Tae shrugged indicating his zipped mouth, Jin face palmed.
"You can talk idiot I was joking!"
"So I get cake?"
"Yes,I'll go now, usual Suga?"
"Yep, I want cake too.."
Jin raised his eyebrows and walked off Suga looked at Tae...," so?"
"Huh?"
"The singer ...?"
"Oh right, that's Jimin."
"Jimin? Damn he's good,"
"He is but that's not the point, he only sings when he's really really troubled about something."
"With a voice like that he could record..."
"Oh he won't , he says he takes his dancing seriously but singing..., he uses it as a stress relief."
"So what's Jimin stressed about," Jin said placing a tray down and dishing out the spoils.
"I dunno, he's been really happy for a while, we'll since he was recovering at Jungkooks, now he's working hard, but doesn't seem as happy..."
"Neithers Jungkook, the times I've caught him looking out his window as if he's miles away...." Suga said.
"Are you two dumb?" Jin asked
"What?" They both said.
"Jimin and Jungkook are missing each other!"
"Well..., I would have agreed with you but, he's not been over in a while," Tae said
"Yer and when I asked the other night he said they were just friends,remember?"
"Duh! Jungkooks window overlooks the dance studio, and Hobi said when he told Jimin that Jungkook had said they were just friends his whole demeanour changed!"
"Your right! Your right it did!"
"So what we gonna do about it?" Suga asked
"Make them jealous of each other,"
"How?"
"Leave that to me, I'll tell you soon."
Three days passed both Jimin and Jungkook seemed on edge, Jimin apologised to Hobi for shouting at him when he came into the dance lesson he had with Jackson.
"I'm really sorry Hobi I don't know what's up with me and Jackson I'm sorry too it's very unprofessional of me, what is it Hobi?"
"I'm sorry to interrupt Mr Park, but you have double booked the next appointment, would you like me to take it?" Hobi asked coldly , wasn't he the boss here?
"I-I excuse me a moment," Jimin ran out and Hobi rushed after him after quickly apologising to Jackson.
"Jimin, Jimin hold up!"
He caught up as Jimin ran up the stairs to the rooftop.
"Jimin tell me what's wrong?"
"Hobi I'm an awful friend, I'm so sorry Hobi, sack me if you want you don't deserve my rudeness"
Hobi just hugged him," everyone has an off day, tell me, what's up?"
"I-I , god it's stupid even saying it I mean look at me as if anyone would want a basket case like me and then he's already said we are just friends so it's not like anything could happen, so why do I keep wishing..., right I need to wake up to reality and carry on , I can do this...., thanks Hobi and I'm sorry I really am, now let's go, Jackson will be wondering what's up..."
Jimin ran down the stairs with a confused Hobi following.
"Jimins in a rush..., hello earth to Hobi?"
"Huh,oh Tae sorry."
"What's up babe?"
Hobi quickly told him what had happened unprepared for Tae's gleeful yell.
"Jin was right oh this is gonna be good, oh I have to tell Jin..."
"Tae?...Tae!"
He watched as his partner nearly danced across the road.
Everyone's gone mad he thought.
Jungkook had been staring out the window when he'd seen Jimin and Hobi on the rooftop, Hobi was hugging the other , was he cheating on Tae?
They both disappeared as a knock on his door sounded and Namjoon came in.
"Wow who's made you angry?"
"What ...er nobody,"
Namjoon walked to the window a sudden smile on his face.
"Oh you get a good view of the dance studio here don't you?"
"What..., I suppose so I've never noticed," he lied.
Hiding his smile Namjoon coughed," er Jin wants to do a grand opening at his place, he wondered if you could bring someone famous, what about Lisa?"
"When is it?"
"This weekend, I know it's a rush but you know what he's like once he gets an idea in his head."
"Sure, why not, Lisa is a friend too I'll call her,"
"Ok, I'll get the ball rolling with Jin then"
He walked out of Jungkooks and went to his office calling Jin.
"Hi babe, he fell for it, yes Lisa, ok you need me to put the word out? Ok don't get too stressed babe love you."
Jin put the phone down as Tae ran in, after explaining what happened Jin grinned.
"So Jungkook will bring Lisa, she really is just a friend, who can Jimin bring?"
Tae thought then gave an evil smile," well there's this man called Jackson whose a hottie, Jimin gets on well with him."
"Right let's do this"
They huddled together making plans and then Tae went back catching Jimin and Jackson just finishing.
"Hi guys, I have invites for you, Jin over the road is doing a grand opening this weekend, everyone here is invited, he begged me to get as many as he could to come he's worried it won't be a success."
"Of course it will be, Jins is great," Jimin said.
"I er, I don't really know anyone there so..."
"You can come with me Jackson you know me and Tae and Hobi ."
"Are you sure , I don't want to put you in a spot?"
"I'm sure, once I find out the times the four of us can go over right Tae."
"Brilliant idea Jimin, I wish I'd thought of it," Tae said with an innocent smile.
At that moment two people walked in and Jimin had to excuse himself explaining his mistake and organising who would go with whom.
Jackson waved goodbye and left.
Tae rang Jin up," stage two is a go "he said giggling like a maniac before putting the phone down.