Passion

Jungkook lay Jimin down on his bed carefully and stood up.
"Last chance to change your mind..." he said staring at the other .
In answer Jimin pulled the t shirt over his head and lay back.
Jungkooks eyes were full of lust, his trousers tenting.
He watched Jimins eyes travel over him stopping at his crotch and licking his lips.
"Seems you have a problem " jimin smirked.
Jungkook stripped off quickly standing in front of the other,"what you gonna do about it then?"
Jimin swung his feet to the floor sitting on the side of the bed, Jungkook in front of him, he leaned over his tongue flicking out to taste the others length.
"Shit!" Jungkook gasped as Jimin suddenly took him into the depths of his mouth.
He put his hands on Jimins head holding him there as he thrust in slightly as Jimins tongue worked its magic.
"Fuck your doing good,"
Jimin preened at the praise and bobbed his head the friction sending sensations down Jungkooks length.
"Damn your gonna make me cum...."
Jimin giggled it reverberated along the already sensitive member and he felt Jungkook get harder before exploding his cum down Jimins throat.
"Aaaargh fuuuuck!!!"
Jungkook moaned loudly his panting breath harsh.
Jimin pulled away staring at the still semi hard length sadly.
"Aw,shame..., that hard length could have given me a good fuck"
"Oh it will..."
Jungkook pushed Jimin til he was flat on his back and quickly finished undressing him.
He hovered over Jimin leaning down to kiss him then kissing down his neck to his collarbone somewhere Jimin was particularly sensitive. He groaned loudly as Jungkook sucked there.
Jungkooks hand was brushing his nipples pinching lightly as they peeked.
Jimin bit his plump bottom lip as Jungkook kissed and caressed his body. He felt Jungkooks length poking against him hard again.
His own member seeped pre cum aroused by the others ministrations.
Jungkook reached in a drawer for some lube, he lubed his fingers up as Jimin watched him lust in both their faces.
"Get on your knees, now" Jungkook demanded.
Jimin did so, his pert backside open to the other .
He traced around Jimins puckered hole before pushing in one finger, hearing Jimins gasp .
"Such a pretty hole..., I'm gonna enjoy wrecking it........"
Another finger went in scissoring opening up Jimins tightness.
"Ah, Kookie fuck me..."
"Not yet...."
More fingers were added and Jimin moaned out even more so when he touched the sensitive bundle of nerves inside Jimin making him emit a high keening sound.
"Oh god please fuck me...."
Jungkook smirked at the others neediness. He reached around with his other hand, brushing his thumb against Jimins wet slit.
He could feel Jimin tensing and stopped his ministrations pulling out his fingers laughing as the other whined.
"No no Kookie..., I was nearly there,fuck...!"
Jungkook lubed himself up and without any warning thrust deeply inside.
"Aaah, you motherfucker, oooooh...."
Jimin groaned out as Jungkook thrust rapidly into him hitting him on the right spot.
"Fuck you feel so good around my dick," jungkook panted out
"Ah more, harder Kookie..."
Jimins hands clenched against the cover as  the others thrusts rocked him. Pleasure teetered and then he screamed out his ejaculation.
"Yeeeeeeeessss,aaaaaah!!"
He nearly collapsed on the bed but Jungkook grabbed his hips grunting as he built towards his own waiting release.
Jimin felt overstimulated as Jungkooks dick pounded mercilessly, then,
"Shiiiiiiit! Oh my .....aaaaarghhh!"
Jungkook came harder than ever before shaking as he filled Jimin up .
Carefully pulling out. He flopped to the bed next to Jimin who had collapsed onto it.
Harsh breaths were all that was heard both worn out neither willing to move.
Eventually Jungkook sat up, "we should shower..."
"Mmmm..."
He laughed at the others lack of enthusiasm.
"Ok I'll go first then you, I'll change the bedding while you shower ."
He disappeared into the bathroom and Jimin lay where he was, he had almost dropped off to sleep when he realised Jungkook was shaking him,
"Come on your turn..."
Jungkook  stepped aside as Jimin sat up, groaning loudly and holding his aching back  carefully stood up. He winced as he walked into the bathroom then let the hot water soothe his ache.
He came out to find a clean bed and Jungkook already in it.
He halted seeing the others eyes closed ,was he supposed to go or stay? While dithering Jungkook opened his eyes to see the small figure looking worried.
"What's wrong?"
"Um..., do you want me to go?"
Frowning Jungkook  flipped the cover back and strode over to Jimin swinging him up in his arms and carrying him over to the bed gently placing him in it then climbing back in and hauling Jimin next to him.
"You don't fuck and run," he admonished the small male.
"Sorry...it's just, well we don't exactly have a normal relationship......"
"Hush go to sleep" he murmured.
Jimin turned on his side Jungkook doing the same and spooning him.
Jimin smiled to himself, who would have thought he and his frenemy would end up the day like this....
After an amazing sleep Jimin woke up to find himself sprawled across the other.
He watched the slow rise and fall of the others chest. It seemed the other was not as bad as he had thought. He suddenly remembered he had no car and a damaged foot he would have to get the bus to work. He moved slowly getting out of bed. It seemed the other was a heavy sleeper.
He went to the laundry area grabbing his clothes, he also grabbed a robe he found there putting it on so he could go to his apartment. About to leave he remembered Jungkooks words last night so searching around he found a paper and pen.
Thanks for taking care of me last night, I have to go, early start and no car...,see you around.
He placed it on a table then quietly left.
After washing and dressing he grabbed some fruit to eat while waiting for the bud then carrying his repacked bag he left the building.
An hour later Jungkooks eyes opened, that was a good sleep he thought, remembering last night he turned his head but again the bed was empty. For some reason he felt annoyed, why did this boy always cut and run?
He got up washing and dressing then went to make breakfast.
On a table he found Jimins note and his mood lightened, he hadn't just left....
He then wondered how Jimin had got to work, his foot must still hurt not to mention his back...., he had been a bit rough...., frowning he ate then cleared up then left for his workplace.
"Jimin what did you do?"
"It's ok Hobi, it's my fault, I kicked the car when it didn't start last night."
"Well it must have been hard your limping around like you've done your back in?"
"Er yer, I lost my temper, I really should get a better car."
"Well you have had that a long time and it has seen better days, are you sure you can teach?"
"Yer, once I stretch I will be fine," he said hopefully, it had been a while since he'd had good sex and boy was he paying for it.