Back to normal

"Ah my baby Jiminee, how are you," gushed Jin as Jimin walked in after being dropped off by Jungkook.
"I'm ok Jin, sorry if I worried anyone."
"Stay there, while I get us a coffee and some food."
Jimin sat in a comfy chair and soon Jin joined him. They talked about what had happened, Jimin down played Jungkooks part as he truly could see how regretful he was.
"Well, I'm glad your back even if you do still look a little wane..."
"That's because I've been stuck indoors, no fresh air."
"Hmmm, you really should take care of yourself you know."
"I do know, I just can't help the odd slip up."
Jin suddenly smiled at someone behind Jimin.
"Joonie and Kook, coffee?"
"Yes please babe,"
"Not for me Jin I wanted to take Jimin somewhere, only if your done?" Jungkook queried.
"Sure, I've finished, thanks Jin, bye for now you two."
Jimin stood up a bit too quickly and reached out to grab the table only to find Jungkook had held onto him.
"Silly me got up too quick, ...."
He walked out with Jungkooks arm around him.
After settling Jimin in his car he got in and drove.
"Where are we going Kookie?"
"Somewhere that I hope you will be pleased and not get mad at me, it's not that I'm trying to curry favour with you, it's something I need to do because of my recent behaviour."
"Kookie we called a truce, it's all back to normal..."
"Jimin ....I ...., look please when we get there remember I need to do this...., I owe it."
Jimin was confused, what on earth was Kookie on about?"
They suddenly pulled up outside a car showroom, Jungkook got out and opened Jimins door holding his hand out. Frowning Jimin got out and they walked inside.
Jimin stared around admiring the cars," wow these are really snazzy looking."
A well dressed man came up," Mr Jeon, nice to see you again, I hope you are enjoying your car."
"Yes thank you, I'm here for another,"
"Yes sir what are you interested in?"
"Jimin? Which one do you like?"
"Me? I don't know, it's your car what are you after?"
"No Jimin..., I want to get you a car to replace the one you sold."
"What....,hell no!"
"Please Jimin let me make it right, I did you so wrong,"
Jimin could see the anguish on the others face, this is what he meant on the way there..."
"Look Kookie, I cannot accept a brand new car, my car was old and cheap not like these ones, no offence sir," he said looking at the salesman.
"But Jimin, you need a car why not get new it's more reliable,"
"Because a second hand car is good enough for the amount I use it, your not wasting all this money on me."
The pair bickered back and forth for a while until the salesman coughed.
"Excuse me sirs..., if you sir are really keen on a second hand car may I take you to the lot out back, it's where we keep the trade in cars , customers want new and trade their old model in, some just over a year old a few slightly older, we usually just send them on to a dealer who sells them for us."
Jungkook looked at Jimin who shrugged. They followed the man out and Jimins eyes were immediately drawn to a jeep type car in gun metal grey. He wandered over looking around it, it was just over a year old but looked immaculate , he was busy looking inside so didn't see Jungkook turn to the salesman and whisper," if he asks the price tell him a lot lower than I know it will be ok?"
Jimin turned to them, "I suppose this one is still quite a lot it's only just over a year...., never mind, what else is here...?"
"Well actually sir, that one is an exceptional price, people tend to like larger flasher cars, this is a small 4x4 jeep but very nifty,it costs xxxxx"
"It is cute.., I don't need a flashy car..., but, I can't let you Jungkook."
"Jimin come here, look I don't want to air our business in public , but my reputation and honour are at stake. It's no strings attached, it might make me feel less lousy for what I did, but I truly want to do this...please?"
Jimin stared at him then the car, then back to Jungkook.
"Ok..., but you have to promise to forget about it deal?"
"Deal,"
The salesman was delighted, Jungkook arranged for it to be valeted and delivered and signed all the paperwork .Jimin had gone to sit in Jungkooks car suddenly overwhelmed at the huge gift.
Jungkook finally got in.
"You ok Jimin? You feel tired are you hungry?"
"I'm fine...., I just...., I can't believe you got me a car!"
"Well it will be delivered by noon tomorrow, so get used to it."
"But what if others ask about it?"
"Then you just tell them it's your new car, you don't need to mention the details just that you needed a car."
They got back to Jungkooks, they stepped through the door and suddenly Jimin pushed Jungkook up against it, reaching up to kiss his lips.
Shocked Jungkook pulled back," er Jimin?"
"Kiss me "the small male demanded
"But..."
"I said kiss me!"
Jungkook gave in kissing the other passionately, he heard the small moans Jimin couldn't hold back and ran his hands down Jimins back to his ass squeezing it lightly and pulling him close not surprised that Jimin like he was getting aroused.
Jimins small hands were undoing the shirt he wore.
"Jimin your not recovered and I told you the car was no strings attached you don't have to do this for me?"
"But I do for me, fuck me Kookie, I want to feel you in me again!"
At that Jungkook picked him up carrying him to his room. He speedily stripped them both his eyes dark with lust as they roamed Jimins body. He pushed him back and crawled over him, licking and sucking his bare skin , both by now were extremely hard.
"Fuck me now Kookie with your big dick,"
"But I haven't prepped you yet,"
"I want it rough ...now Kookie,"
Jungkook didn't wait , he rubbed himself against Jimins hole pre cum slightly lubricating it, the gently pushed in.
"Aaaaargh fuck......"
"Does it hurt I'll stop,"
"Don't you dare..., keep going ..."
Jungkook grunted as he pushed right in, he kissed Jimin as he did so taking in his sharp panting breaths.
"God your tight, let me know when I can move..."
"Now...I want you so badly..."
Jungkook pulled back then thrust in again, enjoying being sheathed tight inside Jimin. He started thrusting quickly, Jimin let out a whine as he hit the bundle of nerves inside him, gasping at the pleasure .
"Yes Kookie...., more!!"
Jungkook suddenly rolled them so Jimin was sitting astride him," ride me...!" Jungkook demanded.
Jimin did so, jungkook was enthralled by the look on the others face as he impaled himself on Jungkooks member, riding him hard. Jimins eyes were closed and he moaned his pleasure out. Jungkook gripped Jimins member pumping it, groans emitting from the others throat.
"Ah Kookie...,ah Ah oooooooooohhh!!"
Jimin came over Jungkooks hand and body as pleasure zapped though him. He watched as Jungkook licked his hand then gripped Jimins hips and started thrusting faster.
Jimin felt like pleasure was bombarding him, he didn't know if he could take much more.. he suddenly felt Jungkook tense underneath him then shout out.
"Holy shhhhhhhit!!!!"
He came hard filling Jimins hole up, he shook with pleasure, holding Jimin in place as his orgasm rode itself out.
Jimin slumped down on him, Jungkook still inside him.
"Sooooo tired," Jimin mumbled
"Just lay a minute get your breath back, we can shower then."
" mmmm,"
They lay there, Jungkook suddenly became aware that Jimin had actually fallen asleep before he'd pulled out!
He carefully rolled them on their sides keeping hold of Jimin who mumbled in his sleep and held on like a koala.
Jungkook arranged them pulling the duvet from the other side of the bed ,slightly over them, Jimin snug against his chest while he cuddled him.
"Rest baby...., I hope you don't regret it when you wake up," snuggling close he too fell asleep.