your info

F/c=Favorite color
F/f=Favorite food
F/m/t=Favorite music type
F/d= Favorite drink
F/fl=Favorite flower
F/ds=Favorite dessert
Y/h=Your hobby
Y/c= your country
C/n= college name

Name: Y/n Mid/n L/n

Age: 17

Your info♡: you are a kind and caring person that will do anything to protect their friends and family from harms way. You love F/m and y/h, your parents moved away, but you stayed in y/c because youve always wanted to go to c/n. At times you can be pretty oblivious, but other times, you just don't care. ( you can add whatever else you would like, that's all I had in mind)

Stand name:cherry waves( I luv deftones >v<)

Stand info: Cherry waves is much better at kicking then using their hands when they fight without their whole power thingy. You know how stands all have their own saying type thing? Yes well cherry waves isn't that intimidating, sorrryyyyy😬.

Anyways cherry wave says "chu", yea imagine going into a Stand fight but then hear chu instead of like Idk, star platinums aggressive ass "ORA" But that gives cherry wave an advantage in a way. Because, while the enemy is to busy thinking about how ridiculous your Stand sounds, they won't notice how fast cherry waves leg is flying towards their head.

Cherry waves epic move Is called eternal hell. This basicly just does the same move that itachi does to Kakashi on their first fight in Naruto, you know the Tsukuyomi, pretty sure that was the name 🥲. I'll explain just incase you don't understand or you do but I got the wrong name for itachis move, I haven't seen Naruto in a long time sorry. Ok so, Cherry waves eternal hell makes the person who looks in its eyes go to a place where it's just cherry waves, you and the enemy. Then the enemy will freeze up and after that they get tortured for what feels like hours, days, months and even years. While the enemy is distracted, the reader will enable that move (idk how) and beats the living shit out of the enemy.

Mom's name= y/m/n

Dad's name= y/d/n

Siblings name (if you have/want any )= y/s/n

Your besties name= y/b/n

That's all I've gotten for today, I'll be making the first chapter hopefully tomorrow, if not Friday cuz I have no school. Anyways have a nice day/night. Hope to see you soon my darling, byyyyye.^^

~Yumiko♡♡♡