New friends

So I'm gonna try posting as much as I can. This means if I'm not being a lazy ass couch potato or just being busy, I will be posting. Also from this chapter forward, more jojo characters will be appearing.

=(^.•×•.^)=
<Your pov>
=(^.•×•.^)=

Somehow my mind keeps going to that strange dream I had last night. I'm currently walking to school, lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize someone jogging my way. "Y/n! Wait up!" As I hear my name, I stop to look at who it is. "Jonathan?" I questioned. He smiles at me "Glad you remembered my name." I smiled back "I have ok memory when it comes to names. Anyways, do you live nearby?" He nods "Yep whith my brthers and sister. What about you?" I looked at him and nod my head "Yep, I live in a apartment complex. Alone though, my parents and siblings moved away from here but I wanted to stay because of collage." He looks at me surprised " You live alone? Don't you get lonely?" I smile at him and shake my head "Nope, I have a cat. He's my best friend I suppose." As I say that Jonathan smiles. "Hey Jonathan?" He looks at me " yea?". I look back from where we came from, "You said you had siblings right? Do they go to a different school?". He looks behind us then back in front of us "yea I do. They just take hours to get ready." He sighs shaking his head disapprovingly. "JONATHAN! WAIT" I hear another masculine voice approaching from behind us and fast footsteps. Jonathan looks behind and sighs once more "Speaking of the devil, this is Joseph. One of the more hyper siblings." As Joseph stops running he looks down at me. "My my Jonathan, who's this lovely person?~" Joseph says as he wiggles his eyebrows, causing me to snort. Jonathan looks at him "This is y/n l/n, I met them yesterday at lunch." Joseph looks at me for a second "Wait is this the person you bumped into?" I look at the sidewalk ahead of us as I feel blush creep up onto my cheeks. Jonathan replies with a smile "Yes it is and I'm glad we have met. I can tell we will be great friends!" Joseph starts to chuckle "Yeah well I bet we'll be more than that." He says as he wiggles his eyebrows once more. The blush on my face grows and I speed walk a little bit ahead of them, hearing Joseph laugh and jonathan scold him.

Arriving at school, I check my schedule. Feeling someone peek over my shoulder I hear Joseph question "hey Giorno's in that class as well right Jonathan?" Feeling both of them peeking over now, I move my schedule closer to them. "I believe so." As they both look at it they say what classes they have with me and what classes I have with their siblings. We all go our separate ways and I look for my class number "203, 203, 20- ah here it is." As I reach for the door, another hand also goes to open it. Stepping back a little from the sudden appearance, I look at the owner of the hand. Their hair reminds me of donuts. "Ah I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." The person says.  "No need to apologize, I should've also been paying attention. " I responded back. "I'm Giorno, what's your name?" He says as he smiles. My eyes widen for a split second "Are you related to Jonathan and Joseph joestar by chance?" He looks at me a little surprised then nods "yes how did you know?" He questions. "I actually just met Jonathan yesterday and Joseph this morning." Giorno nods his head understanding how I knew his brothers. "Ah- I forgot to introduce myself, I'm y/n l/n. It's nice to meet you Giorno." I said with a smile. He gently grabs my hand with a smile and pecks it, "lovely meeting you too." How many times am I gonna turn red you may be asking? Yep I don't know but it's a little more out of embarrassment than being flustered. But this time I was slightly flustered.

After standing in the hall making chatter, we finally go into the classroom. We both sat near each other and talking until the teacher arrived. Half way into class, a male with black hair and an orange headband(?) Rushes into the door. "I'm sorry for being late!" He practically yells. The teacher excuses him and tells him to take a seat. The male looks around the class until he looks mine and Giornos way. Rushing over he takes the spot in front of us. The teacher said it was a free class period 2nd day of school and all. The male turns to look behind him, and at us. He looks at Giorno. "Hey Giorno, how are ya?" He said while giving a wide cute smile. (I love him ok?) "I'm doing well, and how are you?" While they are chatting, I'm sitting off to the side very confused."Oh, Y/n this is Narancia a friend of mine." Giorno says snapping me out of my thoughts. I look towards Narancia and smile "It's nice to meet you." He smiles back at me and smiles back "Nice to meet you too y/n!"

*Time skip*

It's now time for lunch, surprisingly I haven't seen sakura or yumiko.. especially yumiko. Walking down the hall towards the cafeteria, someone bumps into my shoulder. Looking at the culprit I see a tall person with a black Japanese uniform jacket and a huge ass chain. He looks back at me "Tch."...
...
..
.
EXCUSE ME MISTER ATTITUDE!
Standing there with a upset/confused face, someone taps my shoulder startling me. Looking back at the other person, I see a redheaded male with lilac eyes and a green uniform. "I'm sorry about Him. Please forgive him for me.." I smile at him and close my eyes.
....
...
..
.
"No." I replied. As I open my eyes, I see him looking at me shocked "Huh?" My face turned a little more serious "look if he apologized I would forgive him. But he bumped into me and didn't even say sorry." He looks at me then smiles "I understand, what's your name? I'm Kakyoin." I smile back "I'm y/n, nice to meet you Kakyoin!" We both start talking on the way to the cafeteria, on our way there we bump into Jonathan. He joins in on our conversation. "Y/N!" I hear two familiar voice running our way. Getting tackled by two people, one heavier than the other. Out of the corner of my eye I see a tuff of brown hair and green hair. "Joseph, Yumiko? Please get off me.." yumiko and Joseph both look at each other with a blank face. Yumiko stands up, and kicks Joseph off."Omph-" he lifts his head up from the floor, and starts to yell at yumiko. As they both argued, me, Jonathan, Kakyoin and Sakura just stare at them, then walk away. When they see us walking away the call after us and start running. The rest of the way there consists of  Joseph and Yumko arguing, Jonathan and Sakura trying to calm them the fuck down and me and kakyoin just watching it all happen.

Jonathan offered me, sakura and yumiko to sit together with the rest of his friends. Of course me and sakura agreed but Yumiko was being stubborn and said no cause she didn't need anyone else except me and sakura. But we both convinced her to sit with us. Now we are walking to the table where two blonds are. They both look at Jonathan then at me and the others confused. Jonathan ended up explaining  and introducing us to them both. The female was Erina and the male was Robert. We all became friends, Yumiko took a little longer but did start to act friendly towards them.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter now that more jjba characters are showing up. It might have mistakes but I won't fix them until I read this chapter and see some that make me want to throw my phone at the wall (that may be overly dramatic but ok).
Anyways see you I'm the next chapter, Bye Bye.^^

~Yumiko♡♡♡

   ◇°○word count 1404○°◇