School? Ohhhh you mean hell :)

F/S= Favorite subject
H/c= hair color
E/c=eye color
S/c=skin color
H/l= hair length

=(^.•×•.^)=
×

×Third pov××

=(^.•×•.^)=
It was a bright and beautiful morning. Birds chirping, sky clear from the fluffy clouds it was wonderful...

Yeaaaah, no. You weren't so lucky. First day of school, still asleep at 8:00am, and your alarm clock has given up on trying to wake you up.
A few minute have passed and it's now 8:10, and FINALLY the darling reader has awoken from their beauty sleep.
....
~First pov~
....

...eh?
.
.
.
"HOLY FUCKS!"
As I scramble out of bed to get ready as fast as I can, fate had different plans... *sigh* Yup I tripped... and fell. But that won't stop me from trying to get to school. I wish I could stay home but then I'd miss out on the school work, I really want to get into C/N (Collage Name). I change into Y/O ( your Outfit ) I run out of my bedroom. Almost tripped again but it's fine :,).
I jogged to the kitchen, a little out of breath might I say. Hey don't judge me running around an apartment isn't as easy as it sounds when you're late to school, and on your first day too. Anyways I grab a granola bar and head out, luckily I'm on the first floor.

*Time skip cuz I'm lazy af*

As I get to the school, I park my car in an available parking space. I get out and jog up to the school. I head to the office (let's just say there was a map for the story ok?) And ask for a schedule, after of telling them my name of course. They hand it to me, and after asking for directions from a few hall monitors, I wonder my way into the class....
WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE?!
AND WHY ARE THEY LOOKING AT ME?!
As my anxiety is rising, I didn't realize the teacher walking up to me. "Y/n L/n, correct?". Being surprised and startled, I jumped.. and it was quite noticeable, earning a few giggles from the class and an unnoticeable one from the teacher. " alright Y/n go ahead and find a seat, if you're a distraction then we get assigned seating. I've explained this to the class already, so it's not just you.". Giving him a nod I walk to an empty seat next to a light macha green haired girl. I looked over at her, but she was already looking my way.

She wispers a soft " Hiya I'm yumiko sakumori, I've already heard your name so no need to tell me.". She ends her sentence with a bright smile." It's nice to meet you yumiko." I give her a small smile and a nod. She keeps staring at me though, almost confused? She then asks "have you not realized you had chocolate near the corner of your mouth?" She gives a little giggle, and points to the corner of her own mouth while also pointing at me. I can feel my face turn a little red out of embarrassment. "Wha- I haven't, I uh, thank you for telling me!" I stumble over my words, and embarrassing myself even more. She giggles more, which causes me to go redder with even more embarrassment. " hey, wanna sit with me at lunch?" As I'm calming down the blush, I look at her and nod." Yea, that would be great. Thanks.", She nods with a small smile.

-time skip-

As me and Yumiko are walking to our next class, Yumiko suddenly gets grabbed. Both of us being startled, me by how fast she was snatched and her how she was snatched, I jumped and she screamed. "Yumiko! How have you been?" A tall pink haired female said. "SAKURA!? NEVER DO THAT AGAIN! I ABOUT HAD A HEART ATTACK!" Yumiko screeched, 'sakura' or whoever she was looked at me, "oh? Who's this yumi?" Yumiko looked at 'sakura, and shook her head with a small smile. "This is Y/n L/n, new friend of mine." She says as her once small smile grew, I looked at sakura with a small smile and said " hi it's nice to meet you.. Sakura was it?"
After I said her name, she beamed with excitement. "Yep, That's me! Hope we can be besties!" I sweat dropped at how happy and hyper she is. "Yeah, hope we do become best friends too?" That's when I heard a whine from next to me. As I look over I see yumiko pouting like a child.. when she sees me looking at her she makes a frown and says "IM STILL HERE YOU KNOW!? >:(". Me and sakura look at each other and start to laugh, yumiko starts screeching as we all walk to class, ignoring all the strange stares we got.

As we got to class we all sat near each other, since we had no assigned seating. You know first day and all. As we all sat down, the teacher walks in the class. She starts to speak as the classes chatter dies down a bit. "Hello class, I am Mrs. Nyotawa and I'm your teacher. I hope this year, we all accomplish great thing. Any questions?"... yea everyone stayed quiet, the teacher said to do whatever we wanted as long as no one gets hurt.
Me, Yumiko and Sakura make small talk for the rest of class, and now it's lunch time!

Sakura and yumiko are now arguing on what pet is better, cats or bunnies.( if anyone reads this, which I doubt anyone will, comment what type of pet you want most or have.) I like f/p (favorite pet) more, but I don't want to be included in their little argument.
I brought out my phone from my pocket and looked up f/s (favorite song) and put in one 1 ear bud in. As yumiko and sakura keep arguing I just nod along to anything I agree with. After finally getting to the lunchroom, we all went to get our food and head to an empty table. On our way to the table I bump into a buff ass chest, when I look up I see a male with dark blue hair and a chiseled face with light lovely sapphire eyes. I look back to his chest and see my lunch all over his clothes. My eyes widen, then I hear him speak "It's alright I have extra clothing in my bag." He sends me a smile when I look up at his face " I'm Jonathan Joestar! What's your name?"

YAY >v< I finished my first chapter to this story!
I hope whoever read it found it at least a little interesting.
Also here's a picture of sakura, y/n and yumiko.

I drew it during class right after I wrote when y/n meets sakura

I drew it during class right after I wrote when y/n meets sakura. Btw sakura won't be a love interest. Just a best friend

Anyways hope you all have a great day/night.
Bye byeeee^^

~Yumiko♡♡♡

◇Word count 1174◇