Nightmares

The jojo memes/pictures on the top of the stories are from pintrest. Also I'm not gonna put the little like h/c thingys, I'm just gonna say what they mean as I write the story, anyways enjoy! <3

~°~°~°~

♤◇first pov◇♤
~°~°~°~

"Pretty..."
...
I did not just say that..

...

As I was dying from embarrassment for the 100th time today, I heard a chuckle coming from this Jonathan Joestar person. "I wasn't exactly expecting that, I'm also assuming that's not your name?". I look back at him and shake my head with a light blush "No, I uh, sorry, I'm y/n l/n. Uh your eyes, they're quite pretty is what I was trying to say."
He gave me a smile and replied with "Thank you, so are yours!"

After a few more seconds, that felt like minutes, of starring I hear a throat clear from next to me. I look over to see Sakura with a sly smile, but Yumiko was slightly frowning. After she caught me looking at her, she brightened up and smiled at me, to which I did the same a little confused. Looking back towards Jonathan, I smile a little awkwardly " so uhm we should probably finish our food. See ya later I guess?" As we were about to walk away, a larger hand grabbed mine. I look back to see Jonathan looking at me " what about your foo-" "they can have mine, I'm not hungry." Yumiko says as she takes my hand gently and frowns towards Jonathan. Sakura had to drag her to the empty table, resulting to me getting yanked along.

I look at Yumiko as she sits down and slides her tray my way. Me and sakura exchange glances, "Are you ok?" I ask as me and sakura give a worried/confused look. She looks at me and smiles as if nothing happened and replies back " Yeah, why?" She tilted her head slightly to the side, "Yumi, you've never acted like that.." Sakura says in a low tone. Yumikos lip twitches downwards ever so slightly, " Y/n dear, you should eat before lunch is over." I lookdown at the tray and back at Yumiko " what abo-" " I'll be fine. I have snacks in my bag if I get hungry." She sends a closed eyed smile. I look back down at the tray and start eating, not noticing yumiko stare at a certain person."

* times skip to end of school cuz I'm lazy*

"Y/N, wait for meee" I hear as fast footsteps come my way. As I turn, I see a flash of green before getting tackled into a tight hug. "Yumiko, you're squashing me.-" right after I said that, Sakura came to my rescue and yanked Yumiko off of me. She helped me up and I dusted my self off; looking back at them I see yumiko struggling to get out of sakuras grip. "Pffft" I hold in a laugh as Yumikos head snaps my way with a childish pout. "HEY STOP LAUGHING!" That caused me to laugh even more, even sakura started to giggle.

As we all walk down the sidewalk ( let's forget you have a car ok? For story purposes) sakura stops to which yumiko and me doing the same. "Hey I need to go this way, see ya both later." She says as she waves bye. Now it's just me and Yumiko walking in silence, not awkward silence just peaceful. Until yumiko speaks up "Hey do you have snap, or a phone number?" I pulled out my phone and nod with a smile "Yeah ill give my snap, here ya go." She smiles brightly and types in my snap. "Thanks, I'll be sure to text you later." She says as I get a notification that she has added me. "Alright."

Me and yumiko go our separate ways home. After arriving home I kick my shoes off, struggling a bit at first, and head to my room. Flopping on my bed I rest my eyes, and fall into a deep slumber.