Pilot

Honk!

Crashhhh!

Is this it? Game over already? Pathetic... Well Truck-san we meet again I suppose...

"Well, you didn't last long this time human..." Entity tsked as bright light filled the human's vision, "I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed."

Groaning the said human sat up, "You don't think I'm also disappointed as well Entity? I only lived four years,"Entity seems taller this time, you looked up at the white haired not angel angel.

Entity sighed and motioned for you to stand and led you over to the crystal sphere in the middle of the all white room. Walking up you noticed you was as tall as the podium that held the sphere, usually it'd be up to about her waist. You could barely see the crystal! Looking up at Entity you made grabby hands at him. Entity sighed but amused you and balanced you on his hip. 

"Death by car crash at age four, pitiful," he touched the crystal, "no use looking at your life, you only lived four pathetic baby years," he huffed, "looks like that world was a bust..." Entity grumbled.

"That world was pretty boring, too similar to my original one Angel!" Entity gave you a side glance and rolled his eyes.

"I'm no angel," he cleared his throat and scrolled through images on the crystal, "where to send you next..." he mumbled, and though it was mostly to himself you answered anyway.

"Somewhere exciting! Maybe in the next world I can go out with a bang! Not by a stupid car crash!"  You spread your tiny arms out and hit him in the face.

Huffing out a sigh he continued scrolling through the sphere before smiling. Uh oh he never smiles... Kinda cute.. You shook your head and fidgeted nervously with your jumper sleeve. What does he have in mind this time... Can't be as bad as those tall naked giants.. You shivered thinking about how it was to get eaten by one.

"You wanted exciting right? I found a place," he carried you over to a white door.

"I hate this part!" Entity chuckled before opening the door and through the door.

Wind rushed around you as you plummeted to the ground. You screwed your eyes shut before you were shoved into a babies body. Is it time to cry now? Yes? Okay.

"Waaahhh!" You were passed to your new mother by a doctor.

"Congratulations Miss! A healthy baby!"

You really think I'm healthy with all this mental baggage? 

You continued to cry. This will be a long life, you can feel it in your little baby bones.

~~~

A/N: Yoo! hope ya enjoy if your reading ^^ Happy reading! All art including cover is not be mine because I am no artist haha all credit goes to original owners! Published here and on Quotev