Ep.4

"Human, you need more games for this thing!" Entity groaned letting the switch fall on his chest as he laid on the couch sprawled out staring at the ceiling. You nodded absentmindedly, not really listening to him.

Curled up in the loveseat not too far from the couch, you replied, "I suppose I do," you continued to read your book. It was just getting interesting, "The Name Bearer" a book about women warriors and fantasy stuff.

"Are you getting some soon?"

Your eyes glued to your book, you let out a hum, "lemme finish this chapter and then we can go to the game store."

Soon you finished your chapter and were now on your way to the game store. Sure, you could go to the Nintendo Eshop on the Switch but where's the fun in that?

Entity ended up going back up to his abode saying something about letting you pick but you think he just doesn't want to walk.

Finally! You opened the store's door hearing a little "ding!" when you entered. The place was not too busy other than a few others browsing the store and a couple cashiers at the registers.

What kind of games would Entity like?

Fun ones.

You rolled your eyes at the reply and ignored him and went to browse.

Mario Kart? You quirked a brow, that'd be interesting if you had friends. Then again I could beat Entity... You pondered before grabbing it off the shelf. Yeah, that sounds like fun. You grabbed a couple more Mario games and headed towards the check out (self check-out cause ew people).

You end up bumping into someone and internally die when you do, you didn't wanna socialize.

"Watch it, idiot!" a low gravelly voice scoffed.

Oh, I've run into a bitch too!

You rolled your eyes before turning and giving the person a smile.

"Terribly sorry!"

You noticed he dropped a game gift card and picked it up for him, but not before noticing it was for LOL.

Ew. You internally cringed before handing it to him. When he went to grab it it turned to dust and you gasped.

Bruh wth lol.

"Nice going Dave! You dusted it, Dusty Dave! Smh," you gave the crusty stranger a random name.

"What the hell do you mean "Dusty Dave"?!" He was very offended.

"Sorry, sorry."

Not really.

His glare reads 'BS'.

You clear your throat, "Uhm, so you play LOL?" you smoothly change the subject, "Lemme buy you a gift card as an apology."

Thankfully I scored rich parents in this life.

His glare lessens just a smidgen and he stiffly nods. You walk up to the gift card rack and grab a LOL gift card for Dusty Dave and an extra for a friend. You pay for the things separately and write on his receipt your Discord username (you are not giving Dusty Dave your phone number) with a message saying 'Message me when you play better games Dusty Dave :P'.

You hand him the gift card and receipt and walk out the door home before you're the next one dusted.

You grin and message your best friend (you only have one other friend than Izuku, and it's not Entity .-.), 'Got ya a little sum sum'. All you got in return was a 'wot?'. Your friend lived in the Philippines, met through a game you both played. You ignored his message and continued on your way home.