EP. 7

The press has been swarming the school grounds for info on All Might the past couple days. It's definitely annoying so you've been getting Entity to teleport you on school grounds. Tama mentioned that he was going to come visit in the next day or two, so you were going to take a few days off to hang out with him.

"Human, must you use me? Why not just face the press?"

"Cause they suck. When Tama comes over we can go to a cat cafe or arcade to make up for this," you shrug as you get onto the school grounds without a hitch, all thanks to Entity.

You walk alongside Entity to your classroom mindlessly chatting with him through your mind. You sit at your desk, watching as your classmates pool in.

Soon enough Aizawa is at the front talking, "Decent work on yesterday's combat training you guys. I saw the video feeds and went over each of your team's results. Bakugo, you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever," Bakugo grumbles.

"Midiorya-"

You tune him out not really interested, more so focused on the ceiling and those around you. You silently observe them as they pay attention to Aizawa. They seem to be waiting in anticipation, what did he say?

"You all need to pick a class representative," the class visibly relaxed at that.

Oh.

Gonna be class rep?

Hell no. That requires work, been there, done that.

Fair, that Iida kid looks suitable.

By suitable you mean stuck up and pretentious enough? Bro really needs to loosen up.

The two of you watch as Iida commands the class to settle and explains that a voting thing will be held to decide.

Yeah, him or gravity defying ponytail girly.

You nod in agreement.

"All right, the class rep is Midoriya and the deputy is Yaoyorozu."

You let out a chuckle as Iida seemingly sulks. Poor guy.

Who'd you vote for?

Secret.

Entity shrugs and soon it's lunch time. You are sitting with Izuku, Ururaka, and Iida now mindlessly listening to their chatter, not really bothering to chat with them unless asked a question or input. From what you gathered Izuku was doubting his class rep abilities and Iida is a rich boy who was one of the ones who voted for Izuku.

Next thing you know there is an alarm blaring something about a level 3 security breach, so much for finishing your food. You're suddenly being dragged away from your plate of food by Ururaka into a hall of panicking students trying to evacuate.

What if I put everyone to sleep and just leave them all here to die- ow!

You were bound to be elbowed or shoved in this crowded hallway, maybe it was your karma for that thought. You all get separated from each other as you're shoved and pushed around.

I hate it here. Entity, a little help please?

Suffer. All of this is just over the press by the way.

Cat cafe.

That seemed to do the trick, you were now in an empty classroom with Entity sitting on a desk in his white suit with a glare.