EP. 6

'It was another day you were ready to slay. You woke up and got ready for another day at school. It's been a few days and you were starting to get into the routine of normal classes in the morning and hero classes in the afternoon. It was pretty dope, you supposed. Definitely more exciting than normal things you've learned multiple times. Down side, you didn't really get to play volleyball with cute guys. On the bright side you have seen some pretty cute guys and girls here, and your teacher was pretty hot. Hot in a tired racoon kind of way you guess.

You slung your bag over your shoulder and walked out locking the door. You're on the sidewalk and a hobo Entity shows up, his white hair messy (like usual), tired eyes, he's wearing a grey sweatshirt and sweatpants. #TiredHoboEntity.

"Entity? What's up?"

"I'm walking you to school?"

Dork.

"Okay," you shrug ignoring his offended look and continue walking, Entity by your side.

Entity disappears as you get to the school gates.

You should really try to make some friends.

You shrug. Maybe, but socialising takes energy. Energy I don't have.

Entity snickers. You're just too lazy.

When you enter the classroom, you acknowledge Izuku with a nod as you walk by his desk to sit in yours. You lay your head down on your desk and wait for class to start.

You go through a few classes and some lunch, now it's time for a hero training class. You're sitting at your desk quietly.

So antisocial and lazy.

Shush, I'm tired, you roll your eyes and lay your head on your arms and let your eyes close. You jump as the door flings open and a big buff guy appears in the doorway.

"I am coming through the door like a normal person!"

Your eyes widen as you realise it's All Might. Still... That's far from a normal entrance. I mean who narrates that?

Flashy, Entity muses and pops up beside your desk floating while sitting cross-legged.

Your classmates make comments in awe and you can hear Izuku say something about his costume. All Might walks (it's closer to marching) to the front of the class and starts talking. You raise your eyebrows and rest your head on your palm that's propped up on your elbow.

"I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units from this subject. Let's get right into it," he turns and flexes before turning dramatically, holding out a card that says 'BATTLE', "this is what we'll do today... Combat training! And to go with that are these!" He points to the wall and slots come out that have numbers 1-21.

"Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started," the class gasps in awe and excitement, "After you change, gather in Ground Beta."

Cool, are you excited?

You glance at Entity, Kinda I suppose. I'm definitely interested to see how they made my costume after I submitted that horrendous drawing.

I forgot how much you suck at drawing, Entity snorted and faded away to his abode.

You rolled your eyes before slowly getting up and following your classmates to changing rooms making a beeline to the gender neutral one with your costume in hand.