EP. 2

~11 years later~

Entity still hasn't made a move to contact you yet, perhaps he will soon. You were now on your way to UA, they were holding their entrance exams. You started to develop your quirk more as well, you find it tends to make you sleepier than the average person.

Being a villain would honestly be much easier than going through all this shit, you yawned as you approached the gates of UA. Isn't it supposedly hard to get in? You hummed as you entered the school grounds observing the others who were staring at the school. You noticed a familiar green haired boy. Izu is here, an angry porcupine shoved past you, so is that bitch.

"Watch it extra!" you called out to him in your best impression of him.

"Hah?!" he whipped his head back at you with a glare. You gave him a lazy grin with a salute and passed him. He grumbled and speed walked past you. You laughed as he passed you and slowed your walk, you just wanted to piss him off. Glancing back up at Izuku you saw he was floating in the air? Since when could he float? You saw a girl talking to him. Ahh! must be her quirk.

She walked off as you approached him, "Yo," was all you said as you pat him on the back, you were going to be late if you stopped to chat.

The written exam was a breeze, especially after living multiple lives in similar worlds. You were now sitting beside Izu and Kacchan listening, well they were listening you were dozing off. Present Mic is so loud... I'm too tired for this. Izuku nudged you before standing up.

"C'mon it's time to get to the battle centers. We're fighting robots for points," he explained.

Easy enough, you nodded and looked at your card, 'Battle Center C' the card read. You glanced at Izuku's card and frowned, they separated us, they probably did the same with Kacchan.

You stood in front of the battle center and pulled out your (wireless) earbuds that you kept in your pocket, along with your phone and hit play on your playlist. You hummed along to your music and summoned your sand as the gates opened. You were now riding cloud of sand ignoring everyone else gaping up at you. You entered and immediately went to search for robots. You teared them up from the inside with your sand, pulling anyone out of the way if the looked like they were weak. You continued doing that until you heard a rumbling and the ground started shaking, looking up you noticed a big robot, scratch that, a huge robot. You yawned starting to feel drowsy. Someone else can deal with that, I want rest. You turned your sand cloud around and went to the other side of the laid down on a roof of one of the buildings. I'll just close my eyes for a bit until the exam is over. You took out your earbuds and tucked them back in your pocket.

"Five minutes remaining!" your heard as you laid down.

That's more than enough. You let your eyes shut, not long after you felt someone kick you.

"Human get up. Go help those others with the robot." You looked up and saw Entity.

"What? Why are you here?"

"I'm here to get your lazy ass up so you can get points. You have 3 minutes hurry."

You scoffed but summoned your cloud and took off top speed back to the robot. Out of all the times he could've contacted me. Arriving to where the robot was you started pulling debris off of people and pulling them out to safety.

"And time!" You heard over the speakers. You sighed and laid on the ground again.

Nap time.

Go home human, then you can rest. You sighed up picked yourself up, and trudged out of the arena.

---

"I'm home," you announced to an empty house, your parents were at work. Sighing you trudged up to your room, opening the door you were met with Entity lying on his back staring up at the ceiling.

"Nice place you got here human, you really scored with this life," he glanced over at you, not bothering to get up or make room for you on your single bed.

"I suppose," you yawned and dropped your bag by your door. You plopped down in your desk chair. "You finally decided to contact me, why now?"

"It's getting interesting, becoming a hero ay," he shrugged and sat up.

"Yeah, I haven't been a hero in a past life," he scoffed at that.

"And killing demons isn't heroic? Or traveling a world to help a traveler find their sibling, even fighting gods to help them? Dear the only thing you haven't been was a villain,"

"My mind just hasn't pushed me to become one yet," you rolled your eyes. He hummed in thought before disappearing.

Good, I need my rest. You thought as you flopped on your bed and passed out.

~~~

AN: Yayy I'm happier about this chapter, the last chapter I've been considering changing dunno if I will though, anyways happy reading and have a good night or day!