Introduction

Hellloo fellow wattpadders!
It's been sooo looonng since I put anything out (I kind of hit a major block in my current WIP)! But nevertheless, I'm back for none other than the ONC OF 2023!!!

I'm soo excited for this story! I feel like the only time I get reaaallllyy excited for a book is when I'm starting one, so this contest is a GREAT excuse to start another novel (and hopefully end it in time too)

I didn't want to do anything too serious for this year's competition, seeing how I got too much into it in 2021 and didn't end the story well. So, I decided on a light and fluffy read. A sweet, and possibly romantic novel! Not exactly my forte, but!!! I'm willing to give it a shot and see how the audience (THAT'S YOUUU, THE ONE READING MY RAMBLING RIGHT THIS SECOND!) likes this story.

So without further ado, I present to you,

🐾Fangs or Tails?🐾

Prompt Used

Blurb

Flip a coin, and you'll have your answer before it ever lands.

Tobias has been flipping a coin his entire life, except this coin in particular, never lead him wrong. Problems ranging from a minor random thought, to life changing decisions such as deciding to skip school. He'd never been the same since he had to watch the life leave the eyes of the only person who showed him kindness. Since then, Tobias has been coining his way through every situation and managed to keep living on.

It was only natural that when suddenly his coin went missing, Tobias himself flipped.

Locating it in the grubby hands of a stranger in his school, Tobias rightly demands it back. Only... when the coin reveals the answer to a question that was not fully intended to be one... Tobias just has one question.

Fangs or Tails?

PLEASE SUPPORT ME BY VOTING AND COMMENTING!

- RL -

❤💖❤