RULES , FORM + ROLES

001 ;; RESPECT --

001 ;; RESPECT --

Be kind to the other people participating in the Apply Fiction of this book. This should be notified more , as there may be some OCs that people get infuriated by. But you shouldn't hate the person , who made the OC. This is just basic human decency !

002 ;; DIVERSITY --

Please , do make the OCs more diverse in terms of whether it being : race , sexuality , gender , etc. Your OC will most likely be picked from how diverse their character is , as a whole , same goes for personality too. Also , this whole apply fic may be set in the early 1900s , but being diverse doesn't hurt , so go all out for the diversity , please !

003 ;; FACECLAIMS --

Do make sure to NOT pick the face—claims of problematic people. If someone does by accident , or if I do without even knowing that they're problematic : please let them or me know !  Also , make sure that the face—claim has plenty of GIF resources : so that I can pick one for the CASTING ROLE.

004 ;; ACTIVENESS --

Make sure to not be a Ghost Reader, and always interact with this fic in a way that you : add this book to your library ( private or public one ) , vote , comment , share or tag others into this !  If you're on the CASTING ROLE , and you're not interacting on this fic: then , I'm afraid I'll have to take off your OC and open up that slot for another person to fill in their OC instead. Make sure to follow me to keep up with any announcements 'n such , it's also so that I can properly ping you on here !

005 ;; OC APPLICATIONS --

The limitation for applying for an OC is ZERO times , as it is encouraged to apply as many times , as you want to !  This isn't a first come , first-serve type : as I will pick a selection of OCs that are the most interesting and diverse. The amount of group OCs needed will be shown down below for the ROLES.