# ━━━━ A SNEAK PEEK .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A SNEAK PEEK OF WHAT IS YET TO COME . . .

━    ━    ━    ━    ━    

THE WHITE ORCHID ORPHANAGE MAY BE SET WITHIN A BOUND ROPE OF STRICT MANNERISMS , ALTHOUGH THE CHILDREN WERE ALWAYS FULL OF LIFE , DESPITE BEING ORPHANS WITHOUT ANYONE TO CALL THEIR OWN FAMILY . They often were rushed on by the crude owners of the Orphanage to get on with their chores and keep their heads down .

And , yet ; the children were still able to gather around , play games and tell each other inciting stories of wonder opening up their own imaginations to many glorious aspects . Stories they would tell at the striking time of the night , whispering away and letting out occasional giggles of delight and joy at the most exciting of parts .

One story they had always been told , specifically because of it being the most favoured of all , was to be the story of a young and youthful boy , gifted with the ability to fly and never grow old . This same boy was seen as euphorically magical and enticing with his luscious home of the amazing MoonWake Sanctuary . A place , where adventure was always roaming about with mermaids and fairies being just as astounding .

This very same boy was to be called ; Pluto Warren .

And , that was the story that was be recited again on this time , a calming night it was , as all the children were rounded up in a circle with occasional lookingbacks to avoid getting caught by any of the Orphanage Staff . Cupping their mouths in awe , the storytelling child was stood up , initiating wild actions  getting wildly into the story they were telling , the gust of wind from the open balcony window was enough to make it all seem more thrilling .

The candles flickered every few seconds , glimmering the whole storytelling scene out , another one of the children held their hands up near the candle  creating some shadowy figures on the wall for the extra measure to making the story almost lifelike at this point .

Renders of small jeers and applauses were heard , each of the children added on different statements to the story of Pluto Warren , as he had many tales and adventures to tell to anyone , who was interested enough in the idea of a neveraging boy encountering many things in the world of the MoonWake Sanctuary .

" There Pluto was , standing facetoface against Captain Mars , himself . Or , as Pluto likes to call him — "