⚚ ━━━━ ONLY A FAIRYTALE HE IS , FOR ONE IS TO GROW UP FROM SUCH A FAIRYTALE .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ THE MOTHERLESS AND FATHERLESS CHILDREN HAD AWOKEN THEMSELVES UP TO ANOTHER DAY IN THE REAL CRUEL AND GRUELLING WORLD

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ THE MOTHERLESS AND FATHERLESS CHILDREN HAD AWOKEN THEMSELVES UP TO ANOTHER DAY IN THE REAL CRUEL AND GRUELLING WORLD . It was all the same to them all , anyways . Overlapped yawns were heard from several orphaned children , as Mickey rubbed his eyes and put their glasses on ; his vision was now bettered , as he lifted himself off from his rough bed , rushing himself to clean and rearrange it out .

The shouts of the Matron , rushing and hurrying the children about didn't help the boy with his need to get on with this . Swallowing down his breath , Mickey glanced on around to see the other kids moving on by to the bathrooms and sinks to wash themselves up . Adjusting his glasses , they slowly knelt down to look under their bed to see the flower in the glass cup with dirt shoved into it .

That very flower that he was lucky enough to hide for sometime , but he feared that someone may find out that he was hiding such a beauty of a flower and possibly expose this beauty to the horrifying Matron .

Mickey found himself surprised that no one was suspicious , whenever he would abruptly get out of bed at night to sneak in a few glasses of water . But , maybe : people just expected him to be that way . They merely shrugged to themselves at the thought of it . Mickey reached for a cup of water from their nightstand , the tips of their fingers grazed by it .

However , a figure behind him , caused them to bump their head underneath their bed . " Mickey , are you quite alright ? " The soft honeylike voice belonging to Ophelia , who held on a concerned look upon her facial features .

Mickey widened their eyes , quickly making haste to emerge up from the floor , rubbing his hair for a while . A small breath left his nose , moving his glasses about to muster on a wobbly smile . Mickey nodded vigorously . " Mhm , just something was up with my glasses . . . " The boy mumbled , scratching his right cheek .

Mickey rubbed off any dust from his clothes , gazing up at Ophelia , who only swiftly nodded in response and gently ushered the boy over to a nearby sink . " Okay , just make sure to wash your hands , before the Matron or even Rafe , scold you about it . " She nudged in that comment , as a joke to maybe bring a small smile to the boy's face and that's exactly what happened .

They both glanced over to the Matron clasping her hands together in a harsh manner , causing most children to flinch , as Mickey hurried to turn on the faucet and wash his hands . Ophelia grimaced , stepping backwards to her bed , grabbing a book from underneath her pillow , as soon as Matron's back was turned .