☾ ACT ONE : ADVENTURE IS ANYTHING , BUT A MERE PLAYTHING . 𖤓

WHAT PLUTO WARREN , THE FLYING BOY , DOES WHENEVER HE IS ALONE IN THE CALMNESS OF THE NIGHT ?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ PLUTO WAS ONE OF THE MANY KIDS TO HAVE COUNTLESS DREAMS . But , his happened to turn into nightmares soon on after . Nightmares that he wouldn't dare ever tell to another soul , and yet : both Pinto and Button seemed to be the only ones that managed to find out through their own magical ways . And upon the night being bestowed onto MoonWake , Pluto was having another one of those peculiarly enjoyable dreams turned into nightmares .

There Pluto laid in his hammock , sleeping soundly with an unknowing smile being printed onto his face . The boy had his fairy companions sleeping within his hair , as he was clearly enjoying his dream . Some light snores erupted from both Pinto and Button , as Pluto was dreaming of such euphoric things .

He dreamed of himself flying , as always . He dreamed of himself running through the magical fields of such magnificent flowers with the Critters running alongside him and playing about . Pluto was practically so endorsed into his dream , as he dreamed of himself jumping around and dancing with joy around splendid fires .

However , those flames twirled and ravished around the boy , the fire contorting itself into horrific faces , as the Critters had long gone disappeared in Pluto's dream . The boy was frozen , his body rigid , the flames changed once again to form one face . The face of an enemy that Pluto Warren knew very well :

Captain Mars .

Pluto looked on himself for his sword , his knife or any weapon for that matter . But , he was out of his luck , the fiery flaming face of Captain Mars opened its mouth and charged towards the frightened boy , enveloping him .

Pluto had expected himself to wake up by now , but in reality : he was still sleeping away , but sweat was starting to form on his forehead , as his breathing was starting to get more frantic . But , it seemed that : he couldn't get out of his nightmare , just yet .

Now , he found himself staring into a window of where , two adults ( supposedly the parents ) were tucking the children into their beds , giving them goodnight kisses and whispering reassuring words of kindness to them . Pluto held such a longing look , reaching his hand out , placing it firmly onto the window and his shoulders were slumped in defeat . But , he soon fell through the window and when he looked up to see the parents' faces ; he only saw blurs of their faces now , everything was getting blurry around Pluto .