⚚ ━━━━ HAPPY THOUGHTS CAN LEAD ONE TO THEIR RIGHTEOUS DESTINY .

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ RAFE WAS ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE CHILDREN TO HAVE TO TOLERATE SUCH A DISTINCT , YET INNER VOICE THAT WOULD OFTEN FACE HIM WITH THE HARSH REALITY THAT FAIRYTALES CANNOT BECOME REALITY ITSELF

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ RAFE WAS ONE OF THE UNFORTUNATE CHILDREN TO HAVE TO TOLERATE SUCH A DISTINCT , YET INNER VOICE THAT WOULD OFTEN FACE HIM WITH THE HARSH REALITY THAT FAIRYTALES CANNOT BECOME REALITY ITSELF . And yet , the overwhelming sense of euphoria and the lifting of the mundane feeling being tossed away from himself has managed to make that pestering voice of insignificance , ultimately disappear away : like a fading symphony from his mind .

This overwhelming feeling was first sprouted now , from the moment his awestruck look was first formed from just gazing at the young boy known as Pluto Warren . Pluto was still having his confident grin on his face , his shadow bustling around the Chokey Room : looking for a way to get away from the boy . Rafe was already off from his sleeping position , now stood up and slowly walking towards Pluto with a look of utter disbelief on his face .

" What are you doing ? " Pluto asked , taking a few steps back , stepping one of his feet onto his shadow's leg : causing it to squirm about and lightly hit the boy's leg . The blueeyed boy scrunched up his nose and blew a raspberry at the shadow .

Rafe couldn't help the fact that his face morphed up into a look of amusement , cupping his hand over his mouth to lightly snicker . This mere action had always been a force of habit , because of how one time : The Matron commented on his laughter to be ' as horrendously ugly as an ogre's wart ' even though Rafe stood strong in that moment and just stayed silent in defiance to The Matron , it ended up affecting the young boy to always be weary of his own laughter .

Now focusing on the situation at hand , Rafe had never thought he'd feel this happy to see a fairytale come to life . Taking a few steps forward , the boy inhaled a deep breath and then said :

" I'm Rafael " Rafe started , wanting to properly introduce himself , but he was cut off by the youthful boy , who now had a confused look written all over his face the shadow even turned to look at Rafe , hands on his hands with an animated set of confused gestures .

" No you're not . Your name's King Rafe , though . . . " Pluto uttered on in a confounded manner , his nose wrinkling up a bit , as him and his shadow simultaneously scratched their heads . Rafe grimaced and couldn't help , but smile a bit at this .

" What No , no it's not ! It was a nickname the Matron mockingly gave me . My name's actually Rafe "

" Yeah , I definitely know that ! "

" How do you even know that . . . ? "