Shrek's morning

2 hours before Puss came to Far Far Away with Kitty and Perrito. 

Location: Shrek's Swamp 

"Hey, Shrek it's time to wake up!!!" Donkey shouts at Shrek to wake him up, which also wakes Fiona. 

"For god's sake Donkey it's only like 7 AM in the morning" Shrek says in an aggressive way while looking at the clock in front of him, 

to which then Donkey responds "well Shrek you have to wake up early to feed the children also to go shopping". 

"He is right honey, I'm still a bit tired from yesterday" Fiona agrees with Donkey and explains herself with a sleepy voice. 

"Ok fine, anything for you Fiona" Shrek finally got out from bed, but then he asks himself why Donkey is in his house. 

"Donkey what are you even doing in my house? Aren't you also supposed to feed your children?".

Donkey than responds with a long explanation "Well Shrek first of all because you are my best friend so I wanted to visit you since we didn't talk for so long, and second of all my children still didn't even wake up yet so I thought it's a great opportunity to come here, also.." 

when Donkey wanted to continue with his answer Shrek interrupted him 

"ok ok I get it, but we didn't talk only for 2 days Donkey we went to a resort village and next time at least ask me first before you enter my house"

Even when Shrek brushes his teeth and washes the dishes Donkey still talks non stop but Shrek ignores him since it's normal for him that Donkey keeps talking even when he does something at the same time. 

When Shrek checks the fridge to see what to feed his children he sees that there is almost nothing in the fridge besides honey and ketchup, 

"I remember that there was lots of food here in the fridge before we left" Said Shrek

"Yea I gave them to my children and ate it with my wife" Said Donkey

"You what? Why?" Shrek said in disbelief

"Cause you were away and I was hungry" Said Donkey 

 "bloody hell" Shrek mumbled to himself

"aw well I guess I'll have to go buy some food in the city" Shrek says in anger but then calms himself down. 

He also wasn't happy that he has to go the city since he doesn't like to go to the city because always when he comes to the city people either  ask him for a signature or ask to take a picture with him which is very annoying for Shrek. Also in almost every shop there is a long line that he has to wait very long to buy a single thing.

"Can I go with you too Shrek?" Donkey asks Shrek, 

to which shrek responds straightforward "no Donkey I want to be alone a bit". 

Donkey then tries to convice Shrek by making a sad face with cute eyes.

"please Shrek?" 

Because Shrek is too tired to tell again to Donkey that he wants to be alone , he let's Donkey to go with him to the city.

"Ok fine you can go with me to the city, just please promise me that you will stop talking ok?"

 "Ok I promise that I will be quite" Donkey said happily

Shrek then tells Fiona that he is gonna go to the city for shopping with Donkey to which Fiona gives him a list of the products he needs to buy. 

When Shrek and Donkey entered the city as expected people asked Shrek for signature and a picture to which Shrek let them take a picture, while taking pictures he made a fake smile just so people will leave him alone.