The Thief

"A freaking bandit" said Shrek angrily after he realized the bandit stole his wallest with all the money.

"hey you with the black mask" Shrek yelled at the thief

To which then the thief turned his head over to Shrek and then Shrek continued with his yell 

"yea you get back here!!" 

Which got everyone's attention and made everybody notice the thief too. Which made the thief than to realize that he had been discovered to which of course he decided to run. 

Everyone Shrek, Donkey, Perrito, Kitty, and Puss started to chase after him. While they were running they push some people to side, since it was too crowded. But while they were pushing everyone he disappeared out of nowhere which of course made Shrek angry 

"damn it, he got away"

But than Donkey noticed that The thief was climbing to a roof in one of the buldings 

"look!! He is climbing to a roof" 

"aw great now how are we gonna get him?" Said Shrek

"Well did You not forgot that you have me and Kitty?" 

Puss reminded Shrek that they're cats, to which Shrek responded 

"aw yea I forgot" 

Kitty and Puss then climbed to the roof and chased after the thief. For Puss the way the thief jumped through every roof was kinda similar to the way Kitty jumped through every roof when Puss first met her the jumps were very acrobatic and athletic. 

After some chase the thief got to a dead end where he couldn't jump to any roof so Puss then stopped with Kitty

"stop right there, you have no where to escape, you are one against two intead of you I would have surrounded and gave back the money that you stole from the innocent citizens and from my friend" Puss threatenes the thief with a heavy breath because of the long chase. 

 The thief then turned around and revealed his look. The thief was a dark blue raven with a yellow beak, in the same height as Kitty and Puss, he wore a sombrero cordobés hat, a black mask that didn't cover his whole face, black gloves on his hands, a black cape, and a belt. 

The thief pulled his swored as to show that he chooses to fight, and out of no where another person jumped to the roof to join the raven but this time it was a light blue bunny who wore a white hood with a beaked tip, robes that are consisted of a dress uniform. He pulled two small axes. 

 "Well now it's fair" Kitty said in a sarcastic way, 

At the same time all of them attacked each other, Kitty fought against the bunny and Puss against the Raven thief. 

While fighting against the raven Puss saw that the raven was very skilled he stopped every single attack of his, he predicted every single attack of his like he was some machine. 

"I never seen somebody this skilled in a sword fight since Kitty" Puss told to himself in his mind while he was fighting, it was very tied between Puss and Raven. 

For Kitty her fight was a bit harder since she only fought with a sword and the bunny fought with two axes and he was very fast and skilled like a cat, he attacked non stop. After sometime the bunny almost manages to hit Kitty but she dodges his attack luckily, then the Kitty and Puss begin to pressure the bunny and the raven until the end of the roof. 

Puss and Kitty started to think that both thieves will finally give up and surrender but to their surprise both the bunny and the raven jumped from the roof. After that Puss and Kitty quickly lookd over to see if they landed but to their shock they didn't see them anywhere, they disappeared like they never existed.