The seperation

While Kitty was sleeping she was dreaming about being in church and at a wedding. She was wearing a white wedding dress and holding red flowers, and a pastor was standing next to her, it all seemed normal, but she noticed that there were no guests on the seats and that the whole church was empty. 

"Something is wrong, where is Puss? Where is everyone?" Kitty asked to herself

She noticed that it was also 12 PM, it felt like it happened before but then she remembered that it was the same time that Puss was supposed to come to their wedding back in Santa Coloma.

"No no no, it can't be" Said Kitty as she got nervous starting to think that she is in Santa Coloma again.

"Where is the groom?" The pastor asked Kitty

"I don't know He was supposed to be here already" Kitty replied

She saw from the church's window a small hill where a small orange figure was standing. 

"Puss is that you?" Kitty asked herself

She left the church and went outside to see if it was Puss on the hill, when she went outside she saw that it was Puss that was standing on the hill.

"Puss what are you doing up there?" Kitty shouted at him

Puss didn't respond. Something didn't seem right, suddenly the weather started to get stormy. 

"Puss get down here it's a bit dangerous out here" Kitty shouted at Puss

He then turned around and walked away. Kitty then understood that she was in the "Santa Coloma" incident again. 

"No not again" Kitty thought to herself.

 "Puss please don't leave me!!!" Kitty shouted at Puss as she started to cry

Out of nowhere, a tornado appeared and raised Kitty.

"Puss help me!!!" Kitty shouted at Puss but he kept ignoring her.

Kitty then woke up relieved that it was just another nightmare. She then saw next to the bonfire that someone was about to stab Puss with the Gatito Blade, she quickly took her sword and knocked the Gatito Blade out of the stranger's hand with her sword, when the stranger turned around she kicked him in the face. When the stranger fell to the ground Kitty looked at him while pointing her sword at him because it was so dark she couldn't see his color but she could see that he was raven, and that he also wore a mask that didn't cover his whole face, he wore a sombrero cordobés hat, he looked suspiciously exactly like Leo. 

"Could it be Leo? No, it can't be he's sleeping right now" Kitty thought to herself.

She then looked at Daniel to see if Leo was still sleeping next to him to her shock he wasn't there. When she looked back at the raven he ran towards her and tried to hit her with his sword but she dodged it quickly. 

"How could you? Perrito and Puss trusted you, they gave you a second chance and that's how you pay them?" Said Kitty to the raven who she thought was Leo.

The raven didn't say anything. 

"Well at least I know that I was right about you" Said Kitty 

She ran towards the raven about to attack him but as she was about to hit him he stopped her with his sword, as their swords were stuck between each other Kitty looked into the raven's eyes, the raven had big red eyes, and in his eyes, Kitty saw all her sad and horrible memories from her past like when she was declawed, and when Puss left her heartbroken in Santa Coloma. This shocked Kitty and made her freeze for a couple of seconds, when their swords finally separated the raven knocked her to the ground and was about to kill her but then Puss stopped him with his sword.