Acknowledgements

I can't believe Thunder is actually over. I remember writing the earlier chapters and thinking, 'wow, I'll never finish this' and now I'm saying this book is complete. It was truly a wonderful journey writing Thunder and I'm still amazed that people out there are actually reading my book.

Thunder has actually been a lifetime in making. I remember sometime in 3rd or 4th grade when I wanted to write a story about a girl getting struck by lightning and becoming a superhero. I never got past the first two chapters in it, though. I also remember coming up with the idea of Ryan and Andrew while I was at my best friend's birthday party three or four years ago. Thunder was the first book I started on wattpad when I joined two and a half years ago, but I had to start all over on that version. So I truly have been writing Thunder for several years, not just the past 11 months.

Well, now that I have that all explained, let's get on to the acknowledgments.

(I apologize if I miss anybody here, but just know that I appreciate each and every one of you.)

First off, I want to thank my Lord and Savior for giving me my imagination that created the story for Thunder.

Next, I thank every single person who read Thunder. Whether you voted or not, you added views and as of now, it's at over 5.5 thousand views. That's an incredible number of views for someone like me who would never consider myself an author. You guys motivated me to work hard to write each and every chapter even when I was busy with time-consuming calculus homework. I stayed up past midnight several times just to finish writing new chapters before I went to bed. I've become a better writer because of all of you. The highest place Thunder ever reached (at least at this point in time) is #86 on the Science Fiction What's Hot list. I never would've achieved something like that without you guys. Thank you so much.

My next shoutout goes to all of my real life friends who were the inspirations for many of the characters.
katlynwashere for Caitlyn
KathrynTomlinson for Kathryn
angelkitty17 for Angela
stratagen12 for Chris
Grant (who still won't get a wattpad even though I bug him every day about it) for Greg.
My little sister Kinsey (who also doesn't have wattpad) for Kenzie.
Thank you for letting me use you guys as characters in my book (even though I never really asked your permission for it... Oops.)

A similar shoutout goes to my other friends who I gave cameo appearances to throughout the story.
cameronannlaughery
Dracorex116
TatsuyaSeiei
ebearskittychan
YakuFredoza

I have to give a massive shoutout and thank you to my best friend and an amazing writer, ebearskittychan . You are the most legit elk I've ever met and even though we live three hours apart, we couldn't be closer as friends. In fact, we are basically sisters. Thank you for your amazing support of my works, and even though I never finished any of my other stories, you still loved them. I don't know what I would do without you in my life. (P.S. Watch out for Laugbut.)

Thanks to katlynwashere for always begging me to update again just moments after I post a chapter. I'm glad to know you enjoyed it so much that you always wanted to know what would happen next. I also thank you for having some of the strangest things happen in your life that I "borrowed" to add to my story (such as that marshmallow scar you have on your wrist 😂). But, hey, I made up for using your stories by making you one of the most important characters so it's all good.

Shoutout to angelkitty17 for actually taking me seriously when I joked about you writing a fanfiction of Thunder. I'm curious about what will happen in your version, because it is completely different from this one.

Thanks to TatsuyaSeiei for giving me a few ideas for this book (which often happened to involved the use of muffins) and for giving me ideas for the sequel.

I have to say a thank you to my biggest fan AverageCuteGamer . You read, voted, commented, drew fanart, and even promoted Thunder on Twitter. How could I not call you the biggest Thunder fan? I always looked forward to the hundreds of comments you would suddenly spam me with every time I posted a new chapter. Stay classy, my elk.

It would be wrong to overlook the person who introduced me to The Flash TV show, Deathmark1999 . You left a comment on my story about The Flash once, so I checked the show out and now I'm completely obsessed with it. (You could ask any of my friends.) Thank you for introducing me to the best show ever.

Shoutout to my cat, Lady, who was the inspiration for Lily. I call myself a future crazy cat lady because I'm really antisocial around people other than my friends and because I seriously love cats. Lady is my whole world and when I need someone to cheer me up late at night, she sits on my pillow and purrs in my ear. You can say that cats are just cats, but Lady is my family.

I hope I mentioned everyone that I needed to, but once again, I'm sorry if I missed someone.

Thanks to all of you for following me on this wonderful journey of writing a book. While I mark this story as 'completed', I'm trying to create a storyline for a sequel, so this is not the end of Thunder. I'll keep you guys informed on the details of the sequel.

Goodbye, guys! I love all of you for all the support you've given over the past year. It's been a wonderful adventure.

-Kylee Muyskens