Author's Note

I just realized that the last time I updated was 20 days ago. This was never how long I planned to take to update, but it is what has happened. I'm sorry I take forever to post new chapters, but it is not just me being lazy, I promise. I'm a junior in high school, so homework easily gets in the way sometimes. It is even worse because I'm currently taking a college level calculus class. It's a 5 credit hour class, and as the saying goes, for every hour you spend in a college class, you should spend two outside of class studying. I can definitely say I spend more than two hours on that class each day.

When I do have free time, I try to write this story. Well, I either write this or I'm working on songs. (I have a songbook up on here if you're curious about that.) Anyway, what I'm trying to say, is that I am working as much as I can on this book and it upsets me that I can't update as much as I want to. I wish I was one of those people who could just sit down and write an entire chapter every day, but I'm not. It takes time for me to put my ideas into words.

I just hope you guys understand that I am trying my best, but I feel like I'm letting you guys down every time I don't update when I say I will. I feel like I always apologize for it and I'm probably going to stop apologizing now, because I've explained it. So thanks to those of you who don't mind that my updates are sometimes only once a month or so. I am working on it when I do have the time to. I only have half of the next chapter done, so I have no clue when I'll be able to update. I'll talk to you guys again once I manage to find time.

Anyway, have a nice day. I'm going to type up an english essay and then go to sleep. Bye!!!!