Chapter 2

Omg Y/N get it together!

"I'm sorry.." he starts. I feel a rush of confidence and I grab his shirt and pull him back to me. Our lips lock again and I moan a little when he rests a hand on my lower back, the skin exposed due to my shirt. When my lips part, he slips his tongue in. I break the kiss, feeling my lips swollen and my face flushed.

He sighs and smiles softly at me. "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." I look at him in wonder, curious about him admitting that to me.

"Me too Itachi.." I say and look away, embarrassed. Here I am just recently single and jumping in his arms. My heart was racing from that kiss though, and I don't think it had anything to do with alcohol. Isn't this what I've always secretly wanted?

"Really?" He asks, leaning forward a little. "Hey, look at me." He gently grabs my chin, brining my face back to him. I close my eyes, suddenly feeling overwhelmed. He must sense this because he lets go, running his hand up and down my arm gently. "Hey, I'm sorry. That was too forward."

"No it's okay really. Hang on one sec." I pull my phone out, feeling it blowing up. I look down to see three missed calls. I scrunch my brow and unlock my phone before I feel my heart freeze. The caller ID reads "Kabuto". It starts to ring again and I send it straight to voicemail. I suddenly feel so angry. Why the fuck is he calling me?? I glare at my phone, determined to forget about him for at least one damn night. I deserve that much at least.

Making up my mind, I lift my head up and rush my lips forward back to Itachi. He hums like he was surprised before pulling me in closer. I open for him and his tongue rushes back in. I moan into him, getting intoxicated by his smell and touch alone.

"Itachi.. I," I start to whisper against his mouth before we're interrupted.

"Okay lovebirds, break it up!" I pull away, feeling my face burning. Itachi looks cool as ever, just leans back and pulls me under his arm. I turn to see who walked up and I know I'll never hear the end of this from Ino. "Y/N, you're needed on the dance floor!!" She grabs my arm and starts to pull me up. "You don't mind if I steal her from you, do you Itachi?" She bats her eyes at him.

"Not at all Ino." He kisses my cheek and shoots a wink at me. "Just bring her back soon." We get two steps away before Ino is squealing in my ear.

"Omg!! You and Itachi? It's literally perfect, this is exactly what I wanted to happen." She hugs me in tight, making it awkward to walk.

"Stoooop. It was just one kiss." I groan, rolling my eyes at her in affection.

"Bitch. You were pretty much dry humping him, I saw it. And I am not drunk enough for that. Sakura ordered us shots and Hinata is here! Come on!" We skip up to the bar and I can't help but giggle when Ino starts whispering to Sakura excitedly. They both shoot me glances and giggle.

"Okay, let's take some shots!" I push between my friends and grab one. Everyone follows my lead and we lift them up together. As everyone lifts their shots to take it and I yell out, "Here's to liquor, here's to honor. If you can't cum in her, cum on her!" I shoot my shot back and have to work hard to keep it down when I see Hinata spit hers out at my declaration.

Everyone falls apart, howling with laughter as she coughs and sputters. Her cheeks flush an adorable pink and I clutch my stomach. "Oh.. oh my god. I'm so sorry Hinata.... But.. that was hilarious." I laugh and she shakes her head at me.

"That's okay Y/N. You can get me another one." She says with a small smirk on her face.

"Oh I'll get you another one honey." I wave the bartender over and order a sweet tasting shot. "But you have to shoot it from my tits." I tease her and she blushes more. It was so cute watching her squirm. I place the shot in my exposed cleavage and she gets in front of me. I lean over, letting her grab the shot glass between my tits and she shoots it back.