Chapter 5

I feel my phone vibrate at the same time my front door opens.

"Y/N??" Ino shouts.

"Back here!" I call. I hear her heading to my room and she steps in.

"Ugh, what are you wearing? I brought 3 different tops but I don't know what to wear." I peak my head out of my bathroom, watching as she shuffles into my room and collapses onto my bed. I shake my head and keep applying eyeliner. I draw on a dramatic wing, before putting on a set of long lashes.

I blink my eyes, noticing how they catch the light with sparkles. Smiling to myself I walk out in my bra and panties. Ino perks up, giving me a once over.

"Matching tonight are we? You're going home with Itachi right? You finally gonna fuck him?"

"Ino!!" I blush, and walk to my closet. It had been a week since we started seeing each other? Dating? I wasn't sure, but it had meant a week of seeing each other everyday. I had even spent the night last night, falling asleep quickly in his arms. "It's not like that. We've done... stuff."

"Make out?" She asks dryly. I ignore her even though she was right. Itachi had said he didn't want to push me into anything but I really had wanted to get to know him a little bit more first. We clicked instantly, having a lot of the same interests and life plans. We had spent one long night together as I told him about what Kabuto did. He held me while I cried it out, letting go of the last of my grief. The intensity at which I had fallen for him was crazy. I couldn't get enough, it felt like our hearts burned as one. After I had woken up in his arms and watched him sleeping so peacefully.. I knew I was ready to give a piece of myself to him.

I sift through my clothes, wondering what I was going to wear. We were going out again, back to Lovesick. I was a little apprehensive but I had promised Ino I wouldn't accept drinks from anyone but the bartender. Itachi had also promised me he'd watch closely too, and to feel free to dance on the pole again to give him a show.

I pull out a silver shiny mini skirt and toss it on the bed behind me. "This for me?" Ino asks excitedly.

"No bitch." I snap, before walking over with a black shirt, the back missing but the sides connected with criss crossing silver chains. "Do these go together?"

She looks between them and nods. "Yeah, I'd think so. What color heels?" I toss the shirt down and pick up a pair of lace up black heels that go halfway up my calf. "Yes!!" I smile at her and start playing some music on my phone while she uses my curling iron to do her hair. I lay down on the bed, waiting to get dressed and open my messages. I feel my heart flutter when I see one from Itachi.

Itachi 💍

What are you wearing tonight?
Wear something that will look good on my floor.

Mmmmm. 🤔
Someone's feeling confident.

Any reason why I shouldn't be?

I guess you'll find out. 😘

"You look stupid grinning like that. But I can't lie, it's melting my heart. I can't remember the last time you smiled like that." Ino cuts in. I put my phone down, and grin at her too. "You're in loveeeeee." She teases and I roll my eyes.

"Stop it. It's not love yet." I regret my choice of words when she pokes her head out of my bathroom.

"Yet??" She questions, arching a brow.

I lay back and sigh, closing my eyes and picturing Itachi. "Yet. I think he's going to be easy to love."

An hour and a half later, we step out of my apartment. Ino was wearing a pretty pink sparkly skirt and matching spaghetti crop top. Itachi pulls up in his cool car. He keeps telling me what to it is, but I keep forgetting. He jumps out and opens the back door for us. Ino slides in and I reach up and kiss him softly. He wraps an arm around me, pulling me in close. "You look gorgeous." He whispers.