Chapter 8

"I love you too." He whispers. I laugh, feeling tears falling freely now.

"Is this too fast?" I ask him, almost scared.

"I have no idea, but I'm willing to figure it out with you. As long as it takes." I nod happily and pull him into a hug. We lay like that for I have no idea how long. Him still inside me and I swear our hearts are beating at the same time. "Let me clean you up." He kisses me and gets up. He brings back a wet rag and softly brushes it over my tights and aching pussy.

He hands me my panties and a shirt of his. I slip the clothes on fast and fly into his arms as we cuddle. We lay in silence for a time, him rubbing my arm gently. "Did you mean what you said?" I whisper to him.

His arms squeeze around me a little tighter. "Every word. I fell in love from the moment we kissed."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Don't get too comfortable though. Next time we have sex, I'm fucking you into the sheets." He growls softly. My heart skips a beat and I feel my pussy sit up and start to beg.

"Really?" I whisper again.

He pulls a strand of my hair, hard. "Yes."

"Why didn't you do that this time?" I ask, genuinely curious.

"I... it's kind of stupid but I didn't want you think I was just using you for sex. I wanted to make sure you felt good. I wanted to show you how much I care."

"That's not stupid. It's truly the most romantic thing anyone's ever done for me."I smile happily, feeling myself drift off to sleep.

I wake sometime later, groaning, feeling like my throat was as dry as a desert. I slip out of the sheets and walk to his bathroom. I fill up the clean glass with water and gulp it down. I walk over to the beside table and check my phone. It was like 3:30 am. Jeez, what time did we leave the club? I only had a text from Ino, reminding me to give her all the details when I wake up.

I check Instagram as I slide back in bed next to Itachi. I see a bunch of cute comments under our picture and I can't help but smile to myself. He was all mine. I set my phone down and tuck myself back in beside him. I roll over on my stomach and pull a leg up to get comfortable. Sliding both my hands under my pillow and I sigh happily. I close my eyes and I know there's no way I'm going back to sleep.

I feel Itachis hand drag lightly down my back. I feel my breath hitch when he starts tracing small circles on my ass. His hand slides lower, rubbing softly on the back of thigh.

"Itachi..?" I whisper, my breath catching as his fingers drag down my pussy.

"Shhhh. I'm sleeping." I bite my lip as he moves my panties to the side and slips two fingers into me slowly. I moan as he starts pumping into me. "Fuck, you're so wet for me baby."

I groan softly into the pillow, arching my back up so he can get a better angle in me. His long fingers hook into me and he starts moving his hand up and down. I'm a moaning mess under him. He knows exactly how to tease me, my pussy clenching around him.

"Somebody's desperate." He purrs, speeding up his skilled fingers.

"Fuck." I groan. "Itachi... I.. I think I'm gonna cum." I whimper, lifting my hips a little higher. I couldn't get enough of him. My noises grow whiny due to my approaching orgasm.

"Cum for me baby girl." His sleep filled voice sends me over the edge. I cry out, feeling my pussy lock around him. I hear him curse, and he slows down his fingers to work me through my high. My pussy gushes into his hand, I groan, my heart racing.

I feel the bed move and he pulls my hips up. He pulls my panties down, fully exposing me. "Shit. You're so perfect from this angle. I think you're ready to take me." I whimper under his praise, feeling his hard dick tease my entrance. He slides it up and down, using my juices to coat his dick. Two hands grip my hips as he slides into me.

"Fuck... fuck baby. You're so tight." He moans, pushing into me slowly. I gasp when I feel his hips press against my body. He lets me adjust, blowing out a breath. I feel his hand press against my spine, encouraging me to arch my back.

"Delicious." He purrs. "You better hold on to something baby." His fingers dig into my hip bones as he slowly pulls out. I gasp, and he thrusts back in. He takes a little time pushing into me slowly, pulling all the way out and all the way back in. I feel him bumping into my gspot, and I gasp each time he bottoms out in me. "Baby. I can't hold back anymore... fuck. Talk to me ok?"

"Yes! Yes please Itachi. I need you." I gasp out before I bite my lip. I can almost hear the tether holding him back snap. He sets a ruthless pace in me, slapping into my pussy. "Oh... oh my god." I whine, feeling his fingers holding me tight. "Itachi... you feel so good."

My pathetic cries encourage him to go faster. The only sound in the room is him slapping into me and my pitiful moans. He leans down bringing his mouth close to my ear. "You're doing so good, you're taking me so well baby girl," he groans ", you feel so good Y/N." I feel a hand grab a handful of my hair. "Talk to me, is this okay?" He pulls my hair slightly, eliciting any unholy noise from me.

My pussy gushes on him, and I feel my release dripping down my leg. I'm unable to find words as I cum, feeling my pussy clench hard on him. "Shit, did you just cum?" I don't say anything, not even realizing how close I was to cumming.

"Ye... yes." I whimper. "Itachi...." I groan, dragging out the sound of his name. I feel his dick grow harder in me and his pace increases. I gasp with each thrust into my needy body. "Please... don't stop."

"You're such a good girl.. fuck." He whispers. "You're taking me so well." He pounds into me, and I arch my back even more. I feel like my body is being bent in half as he abuses it. His hand wraps around my throat and squeezes. A bolt of pure pleasure shoots through me, unlocking something in me I didn't know I liked.

The pleasure he's making me feel is too much. My eyes are rolling into the back of my head, feeling my body rocking against him. His hand moves from my throat to the back of my neck. He blows a breath out, slowing down. I get an idea and start pushing my body back on his dick.

"Fuuuck, you gonna fuck yourself on my dick?" Itachi groans as I push myself into him. "Keep.. keep that up. I'm going to cum." His hands move back to my hips, guiding me onto him. I whimper his name over and over, feeling the need to cum again. I chase my orgasm, using his body for my own needs.

"I'm gonna.... I'm gonna cum." I bite my lip and I squeal when I feel his fingers against my clit. His fingers send me over the edge. My entire body shakes as I cum. I can barley hold it together, feeling Itachi push deep into me as he cums to. He fills me to the brim, grabbing handfuls of my ass as he does. He moans my name, panting hard before he pulls out.

He collapses beside me, and pulls me close to his body. I turn and bury my face into his chest. I plant soft kisses on him, feeling my heart racing. He hadn't been lying when he said he was going to fuck me into the sheets.

"Y/N...."

"Mmmm?" I hum against him, finally feeling tired.

"I love you."

"I love you too Itachi."