Chapter two The Factory

⚠️abuse and mention of slaves⚠️

Mr. Cleans pov:
I showed up to work and started helping all my workers make our cleaning products. I watched as they slaved away they can't leave here because I imprisoned them so a little bit of help is what they deserve from me for making them work here out of there will and for free "FOOD TIME!" I screamed in my megaphone making it echo through the willy Wonka type factory I grabbed the slop from the garbage bags and put it in the pig trough. "EAT UP MAGGOTS ONCE THIS IS GONE ITS BACK TO WORK SLAVES!" I whipped one with my horse whip "EAT FASTER RAT!!" And with that i walked away and to my office.

My Office was made of gold and millions of pictures of my face with a big window in the back (think of think of burns from the simpsons office) I had a giant me in the corner and a secret trap door that led to a gigantic bucket atleast 10 feet tall filled with my cleaning products and a bit of acid (think of when Harley Quinn became Harley Quinn in suicide squad) I heard my factory door bell ring I ran faster then light to the door, i opened it to see Jesse. "Hello Mr clean i would like to work here!" He said I stared at him aghast "you wanna work here?" "Yes" I thought for a moment 'this could get me closer to Walter! Maybe I shouldn't by the meth from him could lead to trouble. This is better.' "Sure you can work here. What's your name?" I asked even though i already knew "The names Jesse" "Well Jesse welcome aboard the cleaning ship where we have oceans of cleaning products!"

Walter whites pov:
I got a text from Jesse I unlocked my phone and took a look at the message
(Jesse italic Walter white underlined)

Jesse 🤓
Hey Mr white he let me in didn't even have to see my resume or anything he just let me

Good cause I don't think your
Even qualified to work there. Anyways
You got the meth?

Sure do Mr white! Well later alligator!

In awhile crocodile.

Jesse's pov:
Once I got inside I saw lots of people working it was very big in here. Reminded me of willy Wonka's factory from Charlie and the chocolate factory. I saw a pig trough 'wonder what that's for.' I got lead to a place that said 'special workers' there was no one in there "hey Mr clean why isn't there anyone in here?" I asked Mr. Clean just stared at me "this is where you'll work you make the cleaning products here's a tape with a video on how to do it. I'll be in my office if you need me." Mr clean said in a dead tone "w-" I was cut off "my office is up those large 100,000,000 step stairs and to the right" and with that's in a blink of an eye he was already in his office.

I put the video into the video player it explained how Mr clean cleaning products were made and how I do it. I made about 10 batches and put meth in half of them like Mr. White said to do. It was 10pm I went up to Mr cleans office "sir when is my shift over?" I asked "your shift ends at 9pm you should have been out an hour ago" he said in frustration "okay well cya tomorrow boss" and with that I went to Mr. White's.

Walter whites pov:

A few hours earlier

3pm

I went to the closest Walmart with my meth surprisingly there were no cameras at all and I went to the cleaning isle. I went to the shelf of Mr cleans magic erasers and put some meth in about 30 boxes. After that i went to the toilet cleaner shelf and put meth in about 20 of those and lastly the ass cleaner I put meth in about 90 bottles and with that I bought all the Shrek movies and left.

10:45pm

"Hey Mr white I'm back" Jesse said as he walked in "Hey Jesse how much meth did you put in the cleaner?" I asked "I made about 10 batches which fills about 1,000 bottles of ass cleaner so thats about 500 bottles with meth and i used like 30 of the bags which have...." I tuned out because I didn't need to hear all of it i just wanted to know how many bottles have meth. "So alot of meth sir" he said finally finishing "you know what we do now jesse?" "What?" "We wait for the people to notice and the government shitting on Mr cleans prade" I said with vemon dripping from each word.