Chapter four The new Mr Clean

Recap 🤭

"Well might aswell leave because I'm about to be sent to crazy jail" I said in a 'look what you did' kinda tone and with That I got closer to the bars to try to punch Walter but instead he grabbed me and..... kissed me??? It was passionate and deep but it lasted for only a few seconds "what in the ass cleaner" I said "I think i might love you Mr clean." Walter said becoming a bit shy "Well...." I blushed a bit "I think I might like you to...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mr cleans pov:
After I told Walter I liked him he waddled away like a duck. Till the very next day. He came to my cell and asked if I had grapes. I said "no but I got a crusty ass pillow would you like one?" And Walter said "no thanks" and waddled away.

Walter whites pov:
"Jesse...." "Yes Mr white?" "I... I.... Ikissedmrclean." I said kinda quietly and as fast as I possibly could. "You kissed the guy we just took down??" Jesse asked with annoyance in his voice "yes... and I told him I loved him... and he said he liked me...." I said with my head down in embarrassment and disappointment in myself (those were some big words anyways back to the story) Jesse just stared at me. It was silent "I'm sorry Jesse." "Hey no it's okay Mr white I can't control that but uh why did we do that if you loved him?" He asked confused "Well I didn't know I loved him..." it was silent for a few minuets. "Are you and Mr Clean still enemies?" "Hell yes." I said. "So now that he's in jail we'll make our own cleaning products!" I said in a evil genius way. "You still got the video on how to make Mr. Clean cleaning products?" I asked with an evil grin "Sure do Mr white!" He pulled it out of his ass and handed it to me. "Now we need a name..." I said trying to think of one "how about Mr whites ass wipes!" "Perfect name thank you Jesse!" And I kissed him on the cheek in a 'kissing the homies' way because i ain't gay [even though i am for Mr clean.] And with that I got to work.

One month later

"LOOK JESSE OUR BUISNESS IS BOOMING!!" I said in excitement as we saw everybody enter the store. "Welcome everyone I'm Mr white of Mr Whites ass wipes." I said to all my customers. The girls all started cheering and asking me to sign things like there face, chest, random grocery bags, whatever was I there magic purse, ect. One of them even kissed me on the cheek "alright lady's settle down settle down I know you can resist me" The all started screaming "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH MR WHITE CAN YOU PLEAAAAASSSSEEEEEEE BE MY BOYFREIND" one of them screamed "atleast take me on a date first" I jokingly said "okay lady's go ahead by what you need" I said smugly and walked to Jesse who was now a cashier "wow Mr white seems like the lady's love ya." "They sure do cause I'm the new Mr clean."