Chapter five The Escape

1 month after Mr. White's ass wipes was created

Mr. Cleans pov.
'We need to get out of here it's been 3 months' the voices said "I know" I sat down on the padded ground and against the padded wall thinking of a plan to escape. "You guys have any ideas?" I asked the voices 'what do you think you bald ass bitch? NO! OF COURSE NOT! we would have said something. You think we want to be in here this is worse then when your sleeping!' One of the more dominant voices said "DON'T CALL ME A BALD ASS BITCH YOU BITCH ASS, ASS WIPE WITH YOUR WANNA BE BATMAN SOUNDING VOICE!" 'Damn baldy.... maybe focus that anger on BEATING THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF THE GAURDS WHEN THEY LET YOU OUT FOR YOUR CRAZY PILLS YOU INSANE, IDIOTIC MOTHERFUCKER! I knew you were dumb but not this dumb I thought you could have figured that out.' I sighed I hate to admit it but I seriously am dumb how did I not think about that...

A few minutes later

The guards opened the door and led me out of the padded room and to the pill room. when we were in the hall way and away from most other guards and it was only the two who were holding onto my arms I kicked one in the balls causing him to bend over and the other gaurd to run to him I kicked him in the back of the head causing him to pass out and I made a run for it my arms may been tied behind my back but I made it out. Once I was out I used my powers to undo the jacket.

Walter White's pov.

A few hours before Mr. Cleans escape

"JESSE WERE FUCKING RICH!!" I said rolling in my money like scrooge mc duck. "You mean your rich, you don't pay me remember?" "Oh yeah I supposed i don't, well I'M FUCKING RICH JESSE!!" I had a whole mansion now no trailer anymore and no more illegal Jobs for me my life has been turning around, I even get bitches now! "Jesse which girl should I go out with tonight i got like 6 girls asking, there's Kimberly the blonde bitch with the big tits, Sadie the dirty blonde with the tanned skin and fat ass-" "Mr. White, don't you still like Mr. Clean?" Jesse so RUDELY interrupted me "I-I uh..." to be honest I did but these girls were hot as FUCK and I don't want the public to know I'm gay... "no not anymore" I said "mmmhhhmm..." Jesse said seeing through my lies.

Mr. Cleans pov.
The voices wouldn't shut up with the thing people have been saying, they haven't for awhile ever since I got thrown in jail all people have been saying is bad things about me. "Okay were out now, time to find Walter." 'First we need to hide our identity change drastically so we won't get caught you dumb bald ass bitch' I ignored the insult and said "okay but we literally have no money retard" 'steal the shit duuuuhhhhh' the voices said even though they don't have eyes I could tell they were rolling them.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter and for not posting in like 2 months kinda didn't know where to go with this but I will try to update a bit more I got some ideas! Anyways take care!