Chapter six Bank Robbing

⚠️TW!! Violence and threatening with guns (idk if anyways triggered by that hut juts to be safe)⚠️

Mr. Cleans pov:

Okay you may be wondering "MR. CLEAN WHY WOULD YOU ROB A BANK WHEN YOU JUST BROKE OUT OF THE MENTAL HOSPITAL?!?!?😱😱" Well I simply need the money and don't worry this isn't the first time I've robbed a bank.

'We need a ski mask or something to hide our faces you dumb bald bitch!' The voices said "I know don't worry I'll wrap my jacket around my face" I did as I had said luckily I always have a gun on me (don't ask where it came from...) I ran into the bank and told the banker to shove the money in the bag or else his head would be blown off. The banker did as told and i ran out with about 10,000 dollars not much but enough.

I walked into a store I bought myself some fancy clothes (think of uncle fester from the Addams family when he marries Debbie.) and a blonde wig since I'm unable to grow any hair, and a mask as well, along with a bucket hat just because it looks cool. I went into the store and paid for my things and put them on immediately. 'We should go back to the factory' a more calm one of the voices said "That's actually a good idea, could be like a secret lair!" And with that i went back to my factory.

Walter whites pov.

I turned on the television and put on the news I made myself a bowl of fruity pebbles and sat down on my gigantic sofa. "Mr. Clean has broken out of the high security mental hospital and then proceeded to rob a bank." The lady in the news said I spit my cereal out "WHAAAT!!!" I screamed "OH FUCK! OH SHIT! I'm SO FUCKING DEAD! I'M THE FIRST PERSON HE'S COMING FOR!!" I panicked I called Jesse "Jesse did you see the news?!?!?" I asked terrified "yes I did. What do you want me to do about it?" He said in a sarcastic and tired tone "I- uh well there's nothing you really can do..." "exactly now I'm going to go to sleep bye Mr. White." With that Jesse hung up "Jeez what's up his ass?" I turned on my security and ran to my safe room.

A/N
Sorry kinda a short chapter again, and I haven't updated in awhile I've just been putting it off because of state testing and overall just being lazy💀. I promise I'll try to update more I'm excited to write the next chapter I got big plans for it! Anyway have a wonderful day/evning/night and take care!