Chapter three All Acording To Plan

One week later

No one's pov:

"Mr cleans cleaning products are being recalled for containing meth. Government officials say to get rid of all Mr clean cleaning products immediately."

"Mr clean is now being arrested for obtaining meth and kidnapping, enslaving, and beating his workers!" "Here we are with a man who recently joined Mr cleans factory." "Uhm hey I'm Jesse (idk his last name let's pretend i wrote it) and I've only been working there for about a week now and I started to notice something weird about the other workers and the way we made the cleaning products just a few days ago. I didn't think there was meth in there though there was just weird chemicals I had to put together, the workers there didn't talk at all and Mr. Clean wouldn't tell me why I worked in a separate place from them."

Time skip bc I can't write anymore news stuff

Walter whites pov:

"WE DID IT JESSE!" I started to dance around "we did it we did it Mr clean is being recalled!" I sang. Jesse joined in with me "we did it we did it Mr clean is canceled!"

"You think we should visit him in jail?" I asked "why do you even want to?" Jesse asked confused "I don't I just feel like we have to." I said and I truly didn't know why I felt this way I just felt the need to "how about tomorrow? Let's enjoy our victory!" And with that he turned on "we are the champions" by Queen and we partied all night

The next day

Mr cleans pov:

'I told you baldo' the voices said 'I told you we needed to do something about this. I told you this would happen' "SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!" I screamed from my cell I was furious the voices didn't help me how could I be so naive how could I not see this coming I mean im MR. CLEAN for fucks sakes! I sighed 'Itoldyou' the voices said "I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP" the guards looked at me and said something to eachother and walked away "DAMNIT NOW IM GOING TO THE INSANE ASYLUM LOOK WHAT YOU DID!!" I laid down on the crusty dusty bed with stains all over it. I closed my eyes while I waited to be taken to the crazy hospital.

I heard footsteps the guards knocked on the bars "who is it?" I asked frustrated and annoyed "I am the one who knocks." An oddly familiar voice said I looked up and it was.... "Walter white?" I said confused "Hey Mr. Clean." He said sounding kinda sad "what do you want? I know you sent Jesse to sabatoge me and I heard what you said, all the mean things. the voices tell me. I didnt want to listen at first but now look at me. So did you come here to apologize, because apology not accepted." I said sternly "I'm not here to apologize I'm here because something told me to come here and visit you and I'm glad I did what I did because you deserve to rot for being better then me!" He said In a annoying way "Well might aswell leave because I'm about to be sent to crazy jail" I said in a 'look what you did' kinda tone and with That I got closer to the bars to try to punch Walter but instead he grabbed me and..... kissed me??? It was passionate and deep but it lasted for only a few seconds "what in the ass cleaner" I said "I think i might love you Mr clean." Walter said becoming a bit shy "Well...." I blushed a bit "I think I might like you to...."