THE ENCOUNTER

**03:00 AM**

you woke up, feeling drowsy, it was 03:00 AM, people said that if you woke up around 2-3, it means someoone's watching you, how silly.. you sighed, and jumps off of your bed, actually you were still half asleep, but did it anyways, you walked up to the kitchen, and took a glass of cold water, you drank it, and it feels ultra mega super duper obviously charmingly good, so good that you didnt realize someone else is in the house.

at this point in time, you werent even tired and you dont want to sleep again, so you just grab a packet of caramel popcorn and goes to your living room, you opened your laptop and searches for a good movie to watch, you wanted to watch some horror animes, actually. and then you found one! you opened the popcorn pack, and started watching the series, in the middle of the show, you heard quiet, yet big footstep noises, you looked back, nothing was there, you think maybe its just part of the scene..

you finished watching, and walks to the bedroom with your laptop when sudenly, you heard that noise again, this time it was getting closer, making you shiver, you then runs to you bedroom and locks the door, while placing the laptop on your study table, you tried to find something to defend yourself with, a paper cutter.. you used to bring it around at school for self defense too, of course, you were a beautiful person in the town, which makes grumpy old man gets interested in you and does.. bad stuff. you tried to check if its still sharp, so you sliced you arm a little bit, ouch, okay, good enough.

the footsteps got louder and louder as it suddenly stopped, whatever it is, it was infront of your room, you grabbed your phone and hides in the closet, as you turned on your phone, there was a notification from the local news account on facebook. "the serial killer, Bob Velseb had escaped prison for the 2nd times along with 2 other thieves, please dont come out at night, make sure to lock your doors and windows." huh.. thats interesting, you clicked the notification, it shows a man smiliing from ear to ear, and wide, baggy eyes, the second picture shows the man in a devil costume, heh.

he's actually quite hot..

wait, what?

AWH HELL NAH HES A KILLER

bruh

wait

what about the thing infront of the bedroom door?

thats where you got scared again, you were shaking, however, 13 minutes passed, nothing happens, just the sound of your ear ringing due to the silence. you managed to calm down, and peeked through the gap in the closet, you sighed in relief, when you were about to get out of the closet, suddenly

BOOM SHAKALAKA

the door slammed open which made you yelp, you couldnt really see what it was, but you managed to get used to the darkness, there was a man in a devil costume, its face was.. creepy, the toothy grin, and wide eyes, wait.. IT WAS THAT VELSEB CANNIBAL THING?!?!?!?! shivers run through your spine, that man looked around the room for a while, until then, your eyes met.

ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshiticantdieyetineedtoknowtheendingofonepiecewhatamigonnadoomgmomhelpmeplsimbeggingyouaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaactuallyhessofineaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

he walked towards the closet, and gently opens the door, you squeaked, you were shaking as hell, but you also blushed and felt butterflies on your stomach, he slowly raised one of his arms and wrapped your neck around it, he was choking you as he said "did you know, a human brain will try to protect you from trauma and hallucinates about living a new and healthy life at your last moments before death?" you scratches his arm trying to make him let go, but man his grip was hella strong, he laughed and seemed to enjoy it, what the fuck, hes a masochist? you turned pale, and boom, you passed out, the end.

-----------

jk haha imagine being weak and passing out just becuse of choking L BOZO /jjjjjjj

t.b.c