WARMING UP

"HAHAHA, YOU THINK YOU CAN ESCAPE THAT EASILY?! YOU CAN RUN, BUT YOU CANT HIDE, LITTLE LAMB!"he laughs maniacly, chasing you, while you were running for your life, almost out of breath. whensuddenly you tripped on a muddy dirt, bob stood behind you, until..

SHRUCK!!

you woke up, exhausted, trying to catch your breath, you were sweating, you somehow managed to calm down, you sighed.

'i regret staying here, ugh, i swear i will jump on my bed once i get home.' says the voice iin your head.

you were half awake, once you managed to regain your lives, you looked around the room, your attention got caught by something at the corner of the room, once you were fully awake, you walked to that 'thing', you were walking carefully because your ankle hurts again, as you walked closer, it was..

a piano!!11!!!!!1!11!1

you slightly smiled, how did he afford this kind of thing? imagine the store worker's reaction when bob bought the piano, they would be like 'oh shit act fool act fool act fool act fool act fool act fool act fool act fool act fool' lol. 

you looked at the notes, this instrument reminds you of your sister.. she plays calming music in your room to drive you to sleep, before she died due to...

suicide.

you, however just stared blankly, maybe you can give it a try? you were anxiousright now about the plan to escape. maybe it can lighten up the mood.

(this is a reference of something, i hope yall notice the something 😈😈😈)

*you played the piano, trying toremember the chords from teh song that your sister always plays*

surprisingly, i have the chord :)

f g Em Am f g e Am

just that.

thats the only part you remember, well, now your thinking about your plan to escape again, living in this house is boring, no phone, no friends, no freedom, no bitches, no milk from your dad.

you heard footsteps, it was bob's. you panicked and pretends to be asleep by jumping to the bed and covering yourself with the blanket, the footsteps stopped, until the room's door opened, Bob walked up to you as your heart beats faster, he gently pulled the blanket from your head to you your neck, he said in a deep, SEXY voice "yer' pretending, aren't ya? well, dont really wanna bother, just checkin'up, thatmelodywas nice, though." wait, melody? he heard you play the piano, thats very.. unamusing, he patted your head, you were shocked by the sudden action, which made you open your eyes, bob chuckled. "thats ma'trick, good middle of the night, hun~" he stood up and walked up to the door but you stopped him, "what about a deal? i'll do whatever you want, i wont tel the police. but in return, you will let me go whenever i want, whatdo you think?" it was silence for a moment, he turned into your direction, with a smirk. "hm, seems fair enough, but, if you tell the police, i will find you, i always know where you are." you nodded.

i guess you can try to get used to him.

----

yey, done yippiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiwiwiwiwiiw 😋😋