FREEDOM? MEH.

that night, you didnt sleep, you stayed up until dawn, unitl you think about something, your phone.. maybe he hid it somewhere? you remembered he didnt seem to lock the door before going away from the room, maybe you can try sneaking and find your phone? well, a little try wont hurt, you stood up and slowly opened the door, damn, wait-

actually he is in the kitchen counter, he looks somewhat.. cooking? he highened his head and looks towards you. "oh, g'morning, mighty little snack! i cooked you something." what-

you were annoyed, you thought he was going out killing people which gives you the opportunity to escape.. or maybe just taking some freshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh air, but whatever, you're hungry. you walked towards the dining table,once you sat down, you sighed in despair, bob then also goes to the dining table, putting down 2 plates of (f/f). "here ya go, must be bad staying up to think wether you should trust me or not, same, heh." you glared at him, before biting a little chunk of (f/f) to your mouth, tastes incredibly perfectly nicely weirdly charmingly velsebly woobly incredible, as usual, after both of you finished the meal, it kinda went awkward for a moment, until Bob broke the silence "go forward through the forest and turn left whenyou saw that lake, theres a small bridge, keep walking forward and you'll be in town, you know the rest of the road, i left your phone in your house, hihi." you stared at him in annoyedness. "thank you, smartass"

you ran through the front door and eventually arrived in town, faraway, you saw someone, talking with the police anxiously, you walked closer... it was Lila, your neighbour who's very close with you, you approached her, "Lila!" she glared at you before running and hugging you so tight you might pop. "y/n!! where were you?! i looked for you everywhere!" one of the police said "uh, are you y/n? can you explain what was going on?" hearing that question, you gulped, if you didnt tell the truth, they will be suspicious,but if you did, your life will be in danger."

oh theres an idea

MAKE UP A TRAGIC EVENT!

"i got kidnapped.. by someone, i dont know who they are, but whenever they approach me, they say.. theyre my secret admirer, fortunately, i escaped.."

just perfect, you're good at manipulating people through words, y/n. 

"do you knnow where the house is?" said the other police officer, a taller one. okay nvm ur not good at manipulating people throuh words tht much

if you tell them it came from the forest, they will know where bob's house is. 

oh theres another idea

SAY YOU'RE NOT READY TO TELL IT! 

even though yo dont really expect them to answer in a good way.

but they did! yay!!!

"alright, please take some rest, miss."

it worked, did i mention that this fanfic is bob x female readers? no. i mean yes hahahahahaahhahhwefbwjfjwnfnj5jwwdnkrfnjwbrbhjbfvwe *chuckles*

the police officers goes away, going to their house to fuc-

you sighed, as Lila pats your back "hey, y/n? can i stay at your house? i dont want you to go missing again, im concerned."

and of course its hard to reject most of Lila's request, soo you accepted it!

--------

bro im so fkin tired