GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

"hmm.. i sadly cant do that, i will do it when im 100% sure that you wont escape." you just scoffed, but really, hes just absolutely charming. after you finished the food, he broke the silence. "the name's bob, bob velseb" you answered "just as accurate as my prediction, i saw you everywehre, Y/N." he grinned, that iconic stupid-but-creepy smile. then he left.

you think to yourself, what if you try to escape? if you fail, it'll be very risky, but, first of all, youre tied up, so if you want to escape, the first step is.. this. you tried todo the tricks on youtube that told you ways to untie yourself from a chair, well, you remembered one, you wiggled your arm, and lucky you, the tightness of the rope reduced, you kept doing it until you finally untied yourself from the chair, bob literaly just tied your hand to a chair, nothing else,

now that you think about it..

there must be a reason why he only tied your hand.

could it be a trap to make you feel confidence in escaping, and then at the end, something bad will happen which make him caught you? 

theres no tme to think about it right now, you need to find something, your attention got caught to the cardboard box in the corner of the room, you stared at it for a moment, until you walked up to it, you opened the box, there was some sort of sharp stuff on it,you saw a bloody butchering knife on it, huh, thats amusing, you took it, and you walked to the window, oh, so this was his attic, not basement (lmao imagine if he had a window on his basement). you looked at the attic door, nothing. you stared back at the window, and broke it with the knife., you looked down, it wasnt really tall, so maybe you can do this.

---

you landed on the ground, but you damaged your ankle, it was bleeding, so you tore off a part of your clothing to (badly) bandage it, it stings like- soooooo much, it hurts more than a break up /j. you quickly ran off from the house, not caring about the direction youre goig in. however..

you got into a dead end.

it was a lake. it was too long to swim on, wait, you cant even swim at the moment. you stared at it blankly, until you heard heavy footsteps walkng towards you, you turned around, and it was bob.

-------

YALL IM SO VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING, I LOST MY LAPTOP UNTIL I REALIZEED IT WAS ON MY COUSIN'S HOUSE 😭😭😭😭😭